IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racemedia (Offline)
  #1 7/10/12 10:21 PM
Spint Week Drivers organize fan event "Sprint Week Super Bowl"

It's the non-wing sprint car "Super Bowl" event of the year - Indiana Sprint Week!

Indiana Sprint Week drivers have come together to organize a fan friendly event the "Sprint Week Super Bowl" this Tuesday, July 17 7:30PM EST at the Brownsburg Bowl

Join your favorite Sprint Week drivers for fun, bowling, autographs & more! Sprint Week is exhausting on the drivers and often they are rushing to get home to get ready for the next day's race. They have came together to set aside a night dedicated to you the fan's that make racing possible.

Drivers tentatively confirmed to attend: Jon Stanbrough, Jerry Coons Jr., Casey Shuman, Chad Boespflug, Landon Simon, Bryan Clauson, Shane Cottle, Robert Ballou, Damion Gardner, Levi Jones & more to be announced!

$9.95 for two hours of unlimited bowling including shoe rental, $5 32 oz. domestic drafts, 5 domestic longneck buckets for $12 - even if you aren't a bowler come for the fun, stories & atmosphere!

Drivers t-shirts will be for sale and there are many more surprises in store - please comment below if you can make it. We need to give an approximate count to Brownsburg Bowl so they can staff appropriately.

Brownsburg Bowl is located at 18 Whittington Drive, Brownsburg, IN 46112
4 Likes: cmakin, Dannypollock24, racegal, RacingGirl10
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #2 7/10/12 11:53 PM
This should be a good time. Had a great time last year at Bowling with Ballou. It is nice to hang out with the drivers away from the track and really get to know them. It makes watching them on track that much more entertaining. Wish i could be there, but unfortunately I am working offshore French Guiana right now.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Cel Cripe, Dannypollock24, wtvwrocks
cmakin (Offline)
  #3 7/11/12 5:39 AM
I second Chad's comment. It was a blast. I might be a bit late, but I will certainly be there.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #4 7/11/12 6:57 AM
I am not running sprint week but I might show up just for see you cmakin

Posted via Mobile Device
racemedia (Offline)
  #5 7/11/12 6:25 PM
Originally Posted by racemedia:
It's the non-wing sprint car "Super Bowl" event of the year - Indiana Sprint Week!

Indiana Sprint Week drivers have come together to organize a fan friendly event the "Sprint Week Super Bowl" this Monday, July 16 7:30PM EST at the Brownsburg Bowl

Join your favorite Sprint Week drivers for fun, bowling, autographs & more! Sprint Week is exhausting on the drivers and often they are rushing to get home to get ready for the next day's race. They have came together to set aside a night dedicated to you the fan's that make racing possible.

Drivers tentatively confirmed to attend: Jon Stanbrough, Jerry Coons Jr., Casey Shuman, Chad Boespflug, Landon Simon, Bryan Clauson, Shane Cottle, Robert Ballou, Damion Gardner, Levi Jones & more to be announced!

$9.95 for two hours of unlimited bowling including shoe rental, $5 32 oz. domestic drafts, 5 domestic longneck buckets for $12 - even if you aren't a bowler come for the fun, stories & atmosphere!

Drivers t-shirts will be for sale and there are many more surprises in store - please comment below if you can make it. We need to give an approximate count to Brownsburg Bowl so they can staff appropriately.

Brownsburg Bowl is located at 18 Whittington Drive, Brownsburg, IN 46112
Coleman Gulick & Kevin Thomas Jr. now added to confirmed drivers list - be there to see who bowls as good as they race!

Posted via Mobile Device
racemedia (Offline)
  #6 7/11/12 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by racemedia:
Coleman Gulick & Kevin Thomas Jr. now added to confirmed drivers list - be there to see who bowls as good as they race!

Posted via Mobile Device
Billy Puterbaugh now signed on to bowl as well - several tracks also kicking in some great giveaways. It will definitely be fun to see who bowls as good as they race!
Dannypollock24 (Offline)
  #7 7/11/12 10:32 PM
Sounds like a great fun night! My car is not ready yet sadly, but I plan on going also.

Danny 24
RacingGirl10 (Offline)
  #8 7/12/12 1:13 PM
Hey guys,
We thought that Courtland Cottle has done such an awesome job with her Toy Drives that we thought it would be a great idea to team up with her and make this event a little more special! There will be a donation station a the bowling alley for participants to bring toys. Also, we will be having a 50/50 drawing with 1/2 the money going directly to Courtland to buy toys for the kids. So bring a toy when you come!
Thanks!
Amy Coons

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: Dannypollock24, nonwing77, racemedia
racemedia (Offline)
  #9 7/14/12 10:36 PM
Brownsburg Bowl has held over our event for Tuesday - nothing else has changed but the day - join us TUESDAY at Brownsburg Bowl to cheer on your favorite driver and help us support Riley Children's Hospital.

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, chris jockish, Dannypollock24
nonwing77 (Offline)
  #10 7/17/12 7:22 AM
I too have not made it to run any sprint week shows, but am going to try to make it tonight to help support a great cause.
Dustin Smith

Posted via Mobile Device