IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #1 12/25/23 9:37 AM
Media Member of the Year award winner for the 4th time. Thank you for the excellent work and the 3am recaps. 2nd to none,we love ya. Merry Christmas

When in doubt Gas It
39 Likes: azsprintfan1, bart, Blackduce, Bobcat47, Bobv, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cowboyhar69, Dale, EBookerFan, erich45, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, kevincrum, LB, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, Mud Packer, openwheelfan1, racefan20, racegal, RacingFan52, Rcar, rmr6nm, Sandy Lowe, Speedmax3, sprits fan 11, stp6237, The Old Coyote, tirespinner, tj39, TNRustler, TQ29m, WinglessLovers
diversified (Online)
  #2 12/25/23 9:43 AM
Well deserved (again!), his work is awesome
11 Likes: Blackduce, BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mc/rider, stp6237, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #3 12/25/23 10:07 AM
Simply the best for our racing family. Congratulations
15 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Blackduce, Bobcat47, BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, Dirtfan, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Rcar, tirespinner, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Bobcat47 (Offline)
  #4 12/26/23 8:15 AM
Congratulations Richie and well deserved! BTW, any new books in the pipeline?
richie (Offline)
  #5 12/26/23 4:33 PM
Originally Posted by Bobcat47:
Congratulations Richie and well deserved! BTW, any new books in the pipeline?
Thank you guys! It's a great, great honor and I really appreciate it!

We're currently working on finishing up a history of USAC Stock Car book with Bob Mays, Pat Sullivan, Steve Zautke and myself. Hope to have it released sometime this year!
12 Likes: Blackduce, Bobcat47, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Rcar, stp6237, tj39
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #6 12/26/23 7:18 PM
Hats off, Richie. I know I have given you "constructive feedback" in the past, but I also realized that your write-ups post race are second to none. I humbly apologize for any grief I may have caused you with the former. Hell.... you probably ignored me anyways.....

I am, however, still miffed at how your write-ups come on this forum as spoilers, but it was pointed out to me that I was barking up the wrong tree with respect to those posts. It is an IOW USAC format/issue vice you purposely throwing spoiler grenades on here. You are an innocent fountain of information with that respect.

Once again, hats off sir! All accolades given to you are more than well deserved!

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
3 Likes: Blackduce, flagboy55, luckybuc97