IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 10/24/09 - MTQRL Banquet
10/27/09, 5:37 PM   #11
Re: 10/24/09 - MTQRL Banquet
STPHusband

Some additionals pictures I thought you might enjoy.

Cant wait until next year. Just an FYI , we are looking at taking a group of cars to the Winternationals in FL...anyone interested please PM me. Oh...it is a pavement track.

TO A GREAT 2009 AND EVEN BETTER 2010
Last edited by STPHusband; 11/3/09 at 11:23 AM.

1 member likes this post: Uncle_Charlie
10/28/09, 2:07 AM   #12
Uncle_Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STPHusband View Post
Some additionals pictures I thought you might enjoy.

Cant wait until next year. Just an FYI , we are looking at taking a group of cars to the Winternationals in FL...anyone interested please PM me. Oh...it is a pavement track.

TO A GREAT 2009 AND EVEN BETTER 2010
I will say this...When you told me that you wanted a first-class racing league, you were not kidding!
We were called, "the underdogs", "a one year flash in the pan" and "a group of loser cry babies", among other things. Well guess what, I have never had so much fun being a "loser" in all my life!

Sure we had some hick-ups along the way. But, we finished stronger than anyone ever thought we would. TQ racing is now alive and well in Indiana! Mark, I can not thank you, Jen, Gary (Iceburg) Lee, and the whole MTQRL family for keeping TQ's alive and fun.

See you all in six months, (unless I get a wild hair to go to FL.)

1 member likes this post: STP
10/28/09, 5:26 PM   #13
Tq14

i have to say it was a pleasure to race in the midwest tq series this season. I have never recieved so much support from people i never even knew before this season started. thanks to midwest tq, i am now with a group of guys that will make this team a serious contender. So many people did alot of great things for tqs this year. i have to admit at the end of last season i was seriously considering selling my midget for other options, but after this season i have no thoughts. im waiting for next season to start. i dont think enough can be said for gary and all he has done for tq midgets. it was very disappointing to miss the banquet. i have to say thanks to everyone associated with the midwest tq for what a great season it was. even you charlie, you were a big help. also congrats to the entire #22 Martz / Ramsey team. see you all next may...............

2 members like this post: STP, Uncle_Charlie
10/29/09, 9:37 AM   #14
Uncle_Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tq14 View Post
<SNIP> it was very disappointing to miss the banquet.

Yeah Eddie, you missed it. You know it was a good time when even the band doesn't want to leave! The good news is, there is video and a ton of pictures. Janet Smith and IMS photographers should have everything covered from all angles. I'll let you know when I get some of them. You really need to see what you missed...

See you in May,

10/29/09, 10:26 AM   #15
Shawn

Wow, those are some great pictures! It sure looks like it was a top-notch banquet. Awesome work, MTQRL!

1 member likes this post: STP
10/29/09, 7:32 PM   #16
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Charlie View Post
I will say this...When you told me that you wanted a first-class racing league, you were not kidding!
We were called, "the underdogs", "a one year flash in the pan" and "a group of loser cry babies", among other things. Well guess what, I have never had so much fun being a "loser" in all my life!

Sure we had some hick-ups along the way. But, we finished stronger than anyone ever thought we would. TQ racing is now alive and well in Indiana! Mark, I can not thank you, Jen, Gary (Iceburg) Lee, and the whole MTQRL family for keeping TQ's alive and fun.

See you all in six months, (unless I get a wild hair to go to FL.)
Come on down, Charlie. The water's fine.

10/30/09, 8:11 AM   #17
Uncle_Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STP View Post
Come on down, Charlie. The water's fine.
I would love to, but I can't find my Speedo's... I'll just continue skinny-dipping in your pond. (by the way, you have one really cranky neighbor)

See you when I see you,

10/30/09, 4:35 PM   #18
scooter99

Congrats to all!!! I wish I could of made it! Everyone have a gerat winter and I'll see you next year.

10/30/09, 7:05 PM   #19
TQ29m

Scooter, good to hear you're able to sit up, and take "Liquids", we missed ya, Gary had to pick on me, twice as much. Bob

11/2/09, 1:47 AM   #20
Uncle_Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter99 View Post
Congrats to all!!! I wish I could of made it! Everyone have a gerat winter and I'll see you next year.
I wish you could have made it also. We had a great time! People were walking right past me all night not knowing who I was. They had a hard time recognizing me without me being covered in mud. I hope someone got a picture of me in that suit.

Even Bob cleaned up nice!

See ya in the spring,

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 10/24/09 - MTQRL Banquet