IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > UMRA Races Into Rushville Saturday Night
6/3/09, 6:56 PM   #11
Re: UMRA Races Into Rushville Saturday Night
racerdog45

so is it micros or minis? is this a sanctioned group like the UMRA or what? If so what group is it?

6/4/09, 12:05 AM   #12
MKTQ17

Joe,
There is no sanctioning body for this micro race at Rushville. We are running outlaw rules for the Micro's which to our understanding is what is common throughout Indiana. The tentative order is as follows restricted, non-wing, wing and TQ's. Uprights will not be running this race. When we were doing research and obtaining information we got no response from the uprights. However, since posting all of this we have gotten a few responses from the uprights. Once we get thru this race we will look into uprights if the feedback warrants. Looks to be a great show.

Thank you,
Michael

6/4/09, 12:12 AM   #13
slide22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTQ17 View Post
Joe,
There is no sanctioning body for this micro race at Rushville. We are running outlaw rules for the Micro's which to our understanding is what is common throughout Indiana. The tentative order is as follows restricted, non-wing, wing and TQ's. Uprights will not be running this race. When we were doing research and obtaining information we got no response from the uprights. However, since posting all of this we have gotten a few responses from the uprights. Once we get thru this race we will look into uprights if the feedback warrants. Looks to be a great show.

Thank you,
Michael
Next time if its on an AMSA off-weekend you could try 1200's.

6/4/09, 11:30 AM   #14
racerdog45

Soumds like a good deal. I always kind of hoped the UMRA would expand out a little, 2 or more types of cars make for a better show at the fairgrounds and with money tight people are more willing to spend it for a bigger deal. TQs at Rushville are cool, winged micros or minis would be pretty neat, can't wait till Saturday!

6/4/09, 10:21 PM   #15
tqracer53

Quote:
Originally Posted by tq11 View Post
I cant wait! Its should be a good one and should be cool watching the micros at rushville. I hope several show up! Hope alot of fans show up! Anybody that comes, bring the kids with you and the UMRA Is gonna be giving out a bike to be givin away buy the feature winner! Hope to see you all there.
Brandon Gray#11:2:
Yes Brandon I agree with you. I can't wait till Saturday. I will be cool to see the micros run at Rushville. I hope everyone comes out and see a GREAT SHOW that the UMRA puts on. Brandon I will see you Saturday!!!!

Becky Brown#53

6/6/09, 10:49 AM   #16
tq11

Looks like its gonna be a perfect night for some TQ racing!!
Brandon Gray#11

6/6/09, 12:50 PM   #17
racerdog45

Almost time to head out, can't wait to see the UMRA TQs and the micros, should be alot of fun!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > UMRA Races Into Rushville Saturday Night