IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #1 12/26/14 7:53 PM
First one I've missed in 8 years I'm having withdraws lol
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #2 12/26/14 8:56 PM
I sympathize, also missing my first in a very long time.
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #3 12/26/14 8:59 PM
It's hard but I'm in Florida so I can't complain too much lol
team3521 (Offline)
  #4 12/26/14 11:30 PM
Yes, I would love to see updates too! I'm missing this years race too, but I have a good reason why.
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #5 12/26/14 11:45 PM
@Speed77Radio on twitter he's doing updates
cbhhms17439 (Offline)
  #6 12/27/14 2:19 PM
also would like to here updates first one I missed since the beginning including the rca dome Ive raced 600 outlaws the last 5 yrs was to close to Christmas couldn't go with family coming in from out of town for Christmas why it couldn't be run on new years weekend like a couple of yrs ago I have no idea I thought it turned out pretty good hope next yr they stay away from Christmas and have it on new years weekend rumble series called me ( Mr Ware ) wanting to know why I hadn't turned In my entry fees yet and that's what I told him just wondering if they are down on car count this yr looks like they have a lot of midgets but I see the outlaw 600 class is down
Tony Barhorst (Offline)
  #7 12/27/14 3:29 PM
Speed77 Radio ‏@Speed77Radio Click HERE to head to CoverItLive - ] …

http://www.coveritlive.com/index.php...ode=cc6922e807
Rumble Racing Series (Offline)
  #8 12/27/14 3:43 PM
Mike Streicher, whose mechanical ability helped Anthony Nocella to victory lane on Friday, made a surprising return to the cockpit for Saturday's second night of the Rumble in Fort Wayne.

The 57-year-old Streicher, the 1991 USAC national midget champion, qualified the No. 19r midget of Russ Belt, who aggravated a neck injury in Friday's opener, but will turn the car over to Mike Fedorcak for the rest of the evening.

Fedorcak was left without a midget ride when his engine was not completed in time.

In another change, Jake Mangeot of Noblesville, Ind., will sub for flu-stricken Michael Marzolf in the No. 92 midget fielded by Randy Burrow.
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #9 12/27/14 3:50 PM
Should be an exciting night
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #10 12/28/14 12:43 AM
Pretty bad when you can watch the twitter feed and know the track favorites, lol. It doesn't matter where you run you have the favoritism. They got some breaks tonight.