IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
10/5/07, 8:15 AM   #41
Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOR4 View Post
I thought we blasted Chis Nunn to bits for talking about stock car racing. Me inclued. How is this any different. I am a fan of sprint car drivers who continue to be sprint car drivers. I visit this form to talk about INDIANA OPEN WHEEL RACING. Don't get me wrong I am sure Clawson is a very nice guy and a good driver. Rename this board to Indiana Racing, that would open it up to all kinds of different types of racing. But I do not think I would want to be the moderater
So I guess the rules are: The driver has to be from Indiana, the car owner has to be from Indiana, the car has to be an Indiana sprint car, the track has to a dirt track in Indiana, and the poster has to be in Indiana, the race must take place in Indiana.

IMO: Sorry dude, this is all things IOW and what is related to it - even in a miniscule way. We get off ttopic once in a while, but so what? Were all trying to have some fun here. Nobody is getting hurt by thiis.

P.S. Way to go Bryan!!!

10/5/07, 8:50 AM   #42
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
So I guess the rules are: The driver has to be from Indiana, the car owner has to be from Indiana, the car has to be an Indiana sprint car, the track has to a dirt track in Indiana, and the poster has to be in Indiana, the race must take place in Indiana.

IMO: Sorry dude, this is all things IOW and what is related to it - even in a miniscule way. We get off ttopic once in a while, but so what? Were all trying to have some fun here. Nobody is getting hurt by thiis.

P.S. Way to go Bryan!!!
Seadog; We all know that you're just looking for ANY opportuntity to talk about stockcars! Just kidding with ya man! Have a good one!

10/5/07, 9:02 AM   #43
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
Seadog; We all know that you're just looking for ANY opportuntity to talk about stockcars! Just kidding with ya man! Have a good one!
Well, I fell and hit my head a few weeks ago and had an epiphany. Now if it doesn't have a roof on it, it is no good to me. I was even thinking about starting a new forum called TITT - The International Tin Top forum. Watcha think PJ?:emote20:

Have a good one yourself!

10/5/07, 9:04 AM   #44
jeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
No offense For4 but Bryan won both sprint and midget events this year at IRP and other tracks. Whats wrong with wishing one of our own THE BEST?

The title of the thread is ARCA. Don't like Stock cars. Don't read it. It's that simple.

Chuck
Bobby Santos won the sprint race at ORP....

10/5/07, 9:14 AM   #45
FOR4

Quote:

P.S. Way to go Bryan!!!
Sorry DUDE! I don't make the rules,You must have taken it upon yourself to rename this board to... This is all things IOW and what is related to it board....Kind of a long title don't you think. And yes I am having fun. Because of all the responses to my posts I am going to watch the ARCA race today and will be watching Bryan Clauson he may have a new fan (me):thumb:

10/5/07, 9:20 AM   #46
PJ Wright

Quote:
Well, I fell and hit my head a few weeks ago and had an epiphany. Now if it doesn't have a roof on it, it is no good to me. I was even thinking about starting a new forum called TITT - The International Tin Top forum. Watcha think PJ?:emote20:

Have a good one yourself!
Go ahead and sign me up for that new forum! With a name like that, I bet you'll have LOTS of members.:emote20:

10/5/07, 9:41 AM   #47
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Whats ARCA? WHO'S THIS CLAUSON PERSON?And what's all the bickering about?

Will RICKY BOBBY be at TALLADEGA?If so what ever kind of car he is in he will KICKAZZ!!:angry-smiley-007:

10/5/07, 9:45 AM   #48
Bill Gardner
Administrator

It's going to be a very long off-season... I can see that already. :emote20:

thanks fellas for the info... I will be watching... Hopefully Bryan can get the WIN!

10/5/07, 10:29 AM   #49
Gregg

By now Bryan is probably tutoring the 2007 Indy 500 winner about the idiosynchrocies of stock car racing.

Seriously congrats BC. You know how to get around the high banks which is no surprise. Chip has two cars in the top six. Not too shabby.

10/5/07, 11:09 AM   #50
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
Go ahead and sign me up for that new forum! With a name like that, I bet you'll have LOTS of members.:emote20:
Uhhh...I'll keep you abreast.:rolling:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA