IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
10/4/07, 11:57 PM   #31
Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
tjtomthumb

Thanks FOR4 for keeping our post at the top of the list, ur alwrighjt!!:thumb:

10/5/07, 12:04 AM   #32
racefan20

No I dont go to alot of NASCAR or ARCA races but I did drive to Nashville,Tenn and I'm going to Phoenix to watch BC in a stock car(and a midget too). I pay attention to the races that he and others who came up around here run in. Thats my point we are interested in the individuals more than the type of racing. OK? This is from someone who sold prime Brickyard tickets because they moved it so late I wouldnt be able to get to Kokomo early enough.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

10/5/07, 12:06 AM   #33
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

No offense For4 but Bryan won both sprint and midget events this year at IRP and other tracks. Whats wrong with wishing one of our own THE BEST?

The title of the thread is ARCA. Don't like Stock cars. Don't read it. It's that simple.

Chuck

10/5/07, 12:10 AM   #34
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
When is the race televised and what channel?

Bryan Clauson is an INDIANA OPEN WHEEL racer. As are many others... it is only natural for us to talk about them. I find the notion of not allowing discussion about "Stock Car Racing" because this site is titled IndianaOpenWheel.com a bit silly.
Count me silly.

10/5/07, 12:22 AM   #35
ScottLimbert

I find this whole arguement about BC completely pointless. Bryan is one of us and if he was racing powerboats we would still talk about him. So if you want this to be about strictly open wheel I will never forget BC's win over Dickie in the Gaines at the Burg. that was one of the best sprint races I ever saw. so here's to being politically correct
Scott :clauson:

10/5/07, 12:23 AM   #36
Joe Kidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
OK? This is from someone who sold prime Brickyard tickets because they moved it so late I wouldnt be able to get to Kokomo early enough.
Just because you would have missed your weekly fix. The porkchop sandwich. How do you ever see the race there?

BTW go BC. Bring that MOPAR home. With Dario on your A$$... Dario is an openwheel driver and has raced in Indiana. I think he won the HBO.

10/5/07, 12:34 AM   #37
racefan20

Quote:
Just because you would have missed your weekly fix. The porkchop sandwich.
Busted!!

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

10/5/07, 1:11 AM   #38
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLimbert View Post
I find this whole arguement about BC completely pointless. Bryan is one of us and if he was racing powerboats we would still talk about him. So if you want this to be about strictly open wheel I will never forget BC's win over Dickie in the Gaines at the Burg. that was one of the best sprint races I ever saw. so here's to being politically correct
Scott :clauson:
Let me say again this is not about Clauson it's about if we can talk about stock car racing on this board or not... or only if it is about a few drivers that are liked and certain posters that are allowed to?

10/5/07, 1:38 AM   #39
FOR4

THIS HAS BEEN FUN .............SEE WHAT A DAY OFF CAN DO TO YOU. SEE YOU AT LAWRANCEBURG OR AT KOKOMO {i may sneek up on you}
I hope Clauson does well this weekend.:kookoo2:

10/5/07, 1:46 AM   #40
Eagle14

LIsten... I wanna Race The UPS Truck.... just throwin it out there... thats all:rolling:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA