IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
10/4/07, 11:33 PM   #21
Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones776 View Post
go get'em bryian clawson you are a good pole sitter!!! :thumb::rolling:
Good Meds Jonesy? That didn't sound right

Way to Go Bryan. Success breeds success and you've been striving and succeding and no matter where you end up, You'll always have a home.

Chuck

10/4/07, 11:41 PM   #22
tjtomthumb

You know, what I think makes this that much more impressive is, if you look at the link

http://www.arcaracing.com/component/...26/Itemid,164/

there were 58 cars to attempt to get into the field with 55 taking time at the largest and highest banked Speedway in the country and as RichC pointed out 5 of the top seven were from the open wheel ranks.

Awesome job by all! :thumb::clauson:

10/4/07, 11:42 PM   #23
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Good Meds Jonesy? That didn't sound right

Way to Go Bryan. Success breeds success and you've been striving and succeding and no matter where you end up, You'll always have a home.

Chuck
He was sending him hugs and kisses last week, Chuck. Jonesy is Byron's biggest fan.:rolling:

Jerry

Winston Churchill

10/4/07, 11:43 PM   #24
Bill Gardner
Administrator

When is the race televised and what channel?

Bryan Clauson is an INDIANA OPEN WHEEL racer. As are many others... it is only natural for us to talk about them. I find the notion of not allowing discussion about "Stock Car Racing" because this site is titled IndianaOpenWheel.com a bit silly.

10/4/07, 11:45 PM   #25
Charles Nungester

I guess theres worse things than a few kisses from Jonesy

What some guys go through for sponsorship

Im only kidding, Don't kill me.
Chuck

10/4/07, 11:47 PM   #26
jjones776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
He was sending him hugs and kisses last week, Chuck. Jonesy is Byron's biggest fan.:rolling:

Jerry
thats right! bryan and his family are GREAT peeps!!!! :thumb:

10/4/07, 11:48 PM   #27
Charles Nungester

Bill, It's on Speed Friday Oct 5th 5-8pm EST.
Chuck

10/4/07, 11:48 PM   #28
delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
When is the race televised and what channel?

Bryan Clauson is an INDIANA OPEN WHEEL racer. As are many others... it is only natural for us to talk about them. I find the notion of not allowing discussion about "Stock Car Racing" because this site is titled IndianaOpenWheel.com a bit silly.
tv friday @5:00 on speed Randy Smith GO B.C.

10/4/07, 11:49 PM   #29
tjtomthumb

Bill, the race will be televised live on the Speed channel starting at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Yes, I'll be at Gas City but my daughter is taping it for me. :thumb:

oops,, u beat me by a minute,, lol

10/4/07, 11:49 PM   #30
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
First of all its Clauson not Clawson(except if your name is jjones ) and since you mentioned him by name then you made it about him. It could just as easily been about Dwight talking about Bobby Santos....or Josh Wise, or Stewart, Kahne, Gordon, Aligaier, Schrader, and on and on..... Secondly if we are talking about former open wheel drivers making their way up the ladder(or to the top of the ladder) then in essence we are still talking about open wheel racing. Third Shaw is indeed his real name. You really dont want to take him on in public on the board here, trust me you will lose that argument. If you cant see the difference between the original post and Mr Nunn's complaints about some of us calling stock cars mudcabs and insisting that we be more open minded about the types of racing that we choose to follow(among other things) then there isn't much more I can say because you just don't seem to get the point.
I am sorry I can not spell alot of words right. But I do like to talk about midget and and sprint car racing in Indiana. I do get the point "20" INDIANA OPEN WHEEL RACING message board. How much clearer can that be. Start a board called Indiana sprint car and midget drivers who went to ARCA or where ever board. If you do not think Stanbrough, Cottle, etc. etc. are not the best drivers in the world why do you go to sprint car races? Do you go to alot ARCA or NASCAR races? Just asking.
I totally agree that I would lose a war of words with Jerry Shaw but he said what he said and he can not take it back.

Richard Murray
US Navy Vet

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA