IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
10/4/07, 8:58 PM   #11
Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

:headbang::headbang:

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

10/4/07, 9:17 PM   #12
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Give me a break, this is a young man who we have watched grow up and race open wheelers and is also a member of this board. What Nunn was talking about was dirt late models, that had nothing to do with the drivers that most on this board pay attention to(well maybe Wayne Chinn who used to drive midgets). If he doesn't deserve to be talked about here then many of us need to go somewhere else. Are you jealous or something? BTW learn to spell too, thats what the squiggly lines under the words are for, mis-spellings.
I will take a spelling class just as soon as you grow another foot (You started the personal attacks) This is not about Clawson it is about being fair.:rolling:

10/4/07, 9:36 PM   #13
FOR4

Sorry race fan 20! I should not have said what I did it was just a reaction and not a thought out respose to your post.

10/4/07, 9:39 PM   #14
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOR4 View Post
I thought we blasted Chis Nunn to bits for talking about stock car racing. Me inclued. How is this any different. I am a fan of sprint car drivers who continue to be sprint car drivers. I visit this form to talk about INDIANA OPEN WHEEL RACING. Don't get me wrong I am sure Clawson is a very nice guy and a good driver. Rename this board to Indiana Racing, that would open it up to all kinds of different types of racing. But I do not think I would want to be the moderater
Then why in the he11 would you waste your precious time visiting a thread titled "Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA"? The title gives those that might be upset by seeing NASCAR subject matter, fair warning. And as John said, Bryan's a board member and friend to many people on this board.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

10/4/07, 9:40 PM   #15
tjtomthumb

Took the words right out of my mouth,, thank you Jerry,,This also isn't just a BC post, I believe I put some links along with the post so that those interested could also check on the other open wheelers that also did a great job.

10/4/07, 9:43 PM   #16
FOR4

:rolling:

10/4/07, 10:07 PM   #17
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Then why in the he11 would you waste your precious time visiting a thread titled "Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA"? The title gives those that might be upset by seeing NASCAR subject matter, fair warning. And as John said, Bryan's a board member and friend to many people on this board.

Jerry
Repete after me THIS IS NOT ABOUT CLAWSON. Mr. Shaw (if that is your real name) a person who degraded thousands of AMERICAN lives because they served under the wrong flag. Your opinion means nothing to me.

10/4/07, 10:44 PM   #18
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOR4 View Post
Repete after me THIS NOT IS ABOUT CLAWSON. Mr. Shaw (if that is your real name) a person who degraded thousands of AMERICAN lives because they served under the wrong flag. Your opinion means nothing to me.
Huh? You're just cranky because Lincoln Park Speedway is closed for the season.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

10/4/07, 10:47 PM   #19
racefan20

First of all its Clauson not Clawson(except if your name is jjones ) and since you mentioned him by name then you made it about him. It could just as easily been about Dwight talking about Bobby Santos....or Josh Wise, or Stewart, Kahne, Gordon, Aligaier, Schrader, and on and on..... Secondly if we are talking about former open wheel drivers making their way up the ladder(or to the top of the ladder) then in essence we are still talking about open wheel racing. Third Shaw is indeed his real name. You really dont want to take him on in public on the board here, trust me you will lose that argument. If you cant see the difference between the original post and Mr Nunn's complaints about some of us calling stock cars mudcabs and insisting that we be more open minded about the types of racing that we choose to follow(among other things) then there isn't much more I can say because you just don't seem to get the point.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

10/4/07, 11:29 PM   #20
jjones776

go get'em bryian clawson you are a good pole sitter!!! :thumb::rolling:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA