IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
10/4/07, 7:25 PM   #1
Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
tjtomthumb

Way to go BC!!! Great job.:thumb:

Here's a link to the line-up.

http://www.arcaracing.com/content/view/5772/2/

http://www.arcaracing.com/component/...26/Itemid,164/

10/4/07, 7:34 PM   #2
Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

WAY TO GO B.C. :Steer :Steer

10/4/07, 7:35 PM   #3
RichC

Well done BC. There's also a few other open wheelers of note in that lineup. I'm presuming that Michael Annett is related to Harold (TMC trucking) that used to own Sammy Swindell's car.

1 40 Bryan Clauson/Noblesville IN
2 28 Michael Annett/Des Moines IA
5 20 Bobby Santos III/Franklin MA
6 42 Dario Franchitti/Edinburgh Scotland
7 21 Scott Speed/Manteca CA
19 98 Erin Crocker/Wilbraham MA
23 31 Tim McCreadie/Penfield NY
25 22 Josh Wise/Riverside CA
30 16 Justin Allgaier/Springfield IL

10/4/07, 7:52 PM   #4
Dwight Clock

BC, you just continue to amaze! Great job. Kudos also to Bobby Santos III for his 5th place starting spot. Good luck to both of them as well as Tim McCreadie and Josh Wise in the race!:applaud::thumb:

10/4/07, 8:07 PM   #5
FishBurger

YES!!!!!!! :thumb:

Ya know, this young man might just have a future in this sport. :wink1:

10/4/07, 8:22 PM   #6
Sprint Fan

[QUOTE=RichC;12913]Well done BC. There's also a few other open wheelers of note in that lineup. I'm presuming that Michael Annett is related to Harold (TMC trucking) that used to own Sammy Swindell's car.
QUOTE]

SON

10/4/07, 8:32 PM   #7
FOR4

I thought we blasted Chis Nunn to bits for talking about stock car racing. Me inclued. How is this any different. I am a fan of sprint car drivers who continue to be sprint car drivers. I visit this form to talk about INDIANA OPEN WHEEL RACING. Don't get me wrong I am sure Clawson is a very nice guy and a good driver. Rename this board to Indiana Racing, that would open it up to all kinds of different types of racing. But I do not think I would want to be the moderater

10/4/07, 8:51 PM   #8
wbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOR4 View Post
I thought we blasted Chis Nunn to bits for talking about stock car racing. Me inclued. How is this any different. I am a fan of sprint car drivers who continue to be sprint car drivers. I visit this form to talk about INDIANA OPEN WHEEL RACING. Don't get me wrong I am sure Clawson is a very nice guy and a good driver. Rename this board to Indiana Racing, that would open it up to all kinds of different types of racing. But I do not think I would want to be the moderater
This is not going to be a popular point, but it is a valid one. Perhaps we can have a stock car thread or even a forum included here. You know keep the "open wheel" part all "open wheel" and not corrupt it with the latest saga of dale jr's new number etc.

go BC:clauson:

10/4/07, 8:53 PM   #9
racefan20

Quote:
Give me a break, this is a young man who we have watched grow up and race open wheelers and is also a member of this board. What Nunn was talking about was dirt late models, that had nothing to do with the drivers that most on this board pay attention to(well maybe Wayne Chinn who used to drive midgets). If he doesn't deserve to be talked about here then many of us need to go somewhere else. Are you jealous or something? BTW learn to spell too, thats what the squiggly lines under the words are for, mis-spellings.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

10/4/07, 8:56 PM   #10
racefan20

Is it OK if I talk about when BC runs the midget at PIR and Turkey night? I'd hate to offend someone:rolleyes: bull:censor:

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA