IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
KOP (Offline)
  #1 11/22/20 7:32 PM
RON SHUMAN TEES AVAILABLE!!!!!!
Ron Shuman, aka "The Flyin Shoe" who has won prestigious events such as the Knoxville Nationals and is an 8-Time USAC Turkey Night Grand Prix Champion and has won a slew of main events with sanctioning bodies such as the World of Outlaws (WoO), United States Auto Club (USAC), California Racing Association (CRA) and Sprint Car Racing Association (SCRA) just to name a few, has t-shirts available for sale.

These will make great Christmas gifts and you can choose from:
Ofixco Racing themed shirt
Turkey Night themed shirt
Knoxville Champion themed shirt
(which is an original design as it was in 1979!)

They come white or black.
$25 short sleeves, $30 Long sleeves. Add $5 for 3X sizes.
To order yours, contact Ron via email at: shoefly21x@gmail.com
12 Likes: buck2, chrismattlin, DAD, davidm, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, oppweld, sc17x, Slider20, TNRustler, treecitytornado
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #2 11/23/20 2:49 AM
Love the Ofixco Car!! Wonder why the 1979 Knoxville Nationals Championship Tribute shirt, doesn't have a car #?
Just curious.

I think I'll definitely get a short & long sleeve Ofixco Car. Wonder if Ronnie is using Paypal or ?

Thanks
jim goerge (Offline)
  #3 11/24/20 12:43 AM
JT I don"t think Ronnie had the Ofixco backing at that time. I think he got it the following year.
jjones752 (Offline)
  #4 11/24/20 10:27 AM
He must not have had a ride locked in when the shirts were printed...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
cshuman (Offline)
  #5 11/25/20 12:45 AM
They have a design and number, they must have had the wrong picture. I attached the right one.
8 Likes: chrismattlin, davidm, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jjones752, luckybuc97, sc17x, treecitytornado
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #6 11/25/20 6:54 AM
Thanks, Casey!! I was pretty sure, it was Gary Stanton's car. Looks good!