IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #1 3/28/20 3:48 PM
To our dear racing family member I Love Dirt Track Racing. Rick, you are simply the best and we cannot wait to make Kodak moments with you and the rest of our racing families. You have a great day, drink some beers, stay safe and healthy. God bless America and go Ballou. We love you brother!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
13 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, dirt330, dirtball, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racegal, racenut69, ronmil, Stevensville Mike
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #2 3/28/20 5:45 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
To our dear racing family member I Love Dirt Track Racing. Rick, you are simply the best and we cannot wait to make Kodak moments with you and the rest of our racing families. You have a great day, drink some beers, stay safe and healthy. God bless America and go Ballou. We love you brother!
You forgot doing all the great things we all love and all the great racing events with our racing families,Thanks

Happy Birthday Rick......
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, ronmil, wildman92
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #3 3/28/20 7:42 PM
Happy Birthday, Rick!

41st anniversary of Three Mile Island, too.

Shear coincidence, of course.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, ronmil
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #4 3/28/20 7:46 PM
Happy Birthday, Rick!

Frank Daigh
ronmil (Offline)
  #5 3/28/20 8:33 PM
Happy birthday, Rick!

Ron Miller
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #6 3/29/20 8:43 AM
Thanks for the great friendships that we have. Thanks Mr. Bill Gardner and his family's for all the great things that you have done for the racing communities and the iow families. Simply the best. Everyone stay safe and be careful. God bless America. Thanks.
8 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, ronmil, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 3/29/20 2:06 PM
HBD Rick. Enjoy chatting at the track with you and yours. Take care, Hope to see you soon.

Charles Nungester
racegal (Offline)
  #8 3/29/20 5:23 PM
happy birthday!!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops