IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FAST On Dirt - 2019 Schedule..... Ohio, Indiana, & Michigan.
1/1/19, 2:28 AM   #1
FAST On Dirt - 2019 Schedule..... Ohio, Indiana, & Michigan.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

F.A.S.T. On Dirt
2019 Schedule

1/1/19, 5:00 AM   #2
Re: FAST On Dirt - 2019 Schedule..... Ohio, Indiana, & Michi
Stevensville Mike

Nice to see in late September they are not going up against the Four Crown Nationals. I just put that 9/29 Kokomo date, the day AFTER the Four Crown Nats, in the crosshairs.

Thanks for the post, n.

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
1/1/19, 4:04 PM   #3
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

looks good. hope to make the show at gas city in august.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
1/1/19, 4:50 PM   #4
i love dirt track racing

Good looking schedule. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the racing events. It's great to see that the schedule at twin cities. Thanks.
Last edited by i love dirt track racing; 1/1/19 at 4:55 PM.

1/2/19, 2:59 PM   #5
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Nice to see in late September they are not going up against the Four Crown Nationals. I just put that 9/29 Kokomo date, the day AFTER the Four Crown Nats, in the crosshairs.

Thanks for the post, n.
That 9/29 date is about to go in my schedule as well

1/2/19, 9:47 PM   #6
chrismattlin

I know there's a few TBAs on there, but surprised to not see Attica listed. They are the "A" in FAST after all.

1/2/19, 10:21 PM   #7
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
I know there's a few TBAs on there, but surprised to not see Attica listed. They are the "A" in FAST after all.
The elephant in the room has been addressed. Thanks, CM.

1/2/19, 10:43 PM   #8
MIracing

Attica has decided to focus on their own program. They have started Attica Fremont Sprint Championship AFCS. It essentially is what F.A.S.T started out being. "Fast", longer an acronym as the powers have made clear, stated they are on good terms with Attica and look forward to trying to set something up for 2020.

Aaron Fry has done great with BOSS. I hope he can do something similar with Fast. I believe it was in his best interest to acquire Fast. If he continued to run BOSS wing and someone else bought Fast and ran it as a rival series I'm not sure there would've been room for both. Although there has been some headache with people questioning why Fast is no longer a Fremont Attica deal.

Just my two cents. Not saying I'm right.

1/3/19, 5:31 AM   #9
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
There is really no reason for them too. They already pay $3K to win $300 to start for their weekly show. It would likely be the same show. And as mentioned they've started their own Attica/Fremont series again.

1/3/19, 5:37 AM   #10
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIracing View Post
Attica has decided to focus on their own program. They have started Attica Fremont Sprint Championship AFCS. It essentially is what F.A.S.T started out being. "Fast", longer an acronym as the powers have made clear, stated they are on good terms with Attica and look forward to trying to set something up for 2020.

Aaron Fry has done great with BOSS. I hope he can do something similar with Fast. I believe it was in his best interest to acquire Fast. If he continued to run BOSS wing and someone else bought Fast and ran it as a rival series I'm not sure there would've been room for both. Although there has been some headache with people questioning why Fast is no longer a Fremont Attica deal.

Just my two cents. Not saying I'm right.
It does appear that they are on good terms but the rumor I've heard is Attica tried/asked Fremont to not have any fast shows. Which to me is total BS and is likely only a drop in the bucket to the amount of BS & ******** that goes on in all forms of racing behind closed doors.

2 members like this post: MIracing, PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FAST On Dirt - 2019 Schedule..... Ohio, Indiana, & Michigan.