D. He should be banned from VCS
E. He should be drug tested
F. His parents get him some jock itch powder
G. His parents should have their asses kicked for reproducing
H. ALL THE ABOVE!

It is one thing to just have a small IQ,
you shouldn't prove it by throwing 2 year old style tantrums,
but when you add the need to rub your johnson in public,
you have got yourself some serious issues there folks!

Thanks for the documented proof that he is a moron

I'm thinking C & D should maybe be just for the rest of 2009 but all in all I agree with H.
Wingman (Offline)
  #12 6/28/09 9:35 AM
Do we have a "Kyle Busch" of sprint car racing!

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

How does he explain his actions to the Kids in stands? Thats my question.
spicoli (Offline)
  #13 6/28/09 9:59 AM
Gives new meaning to the term "midget driver"

Midget Memmer...hah, that's funny right there..
winged and non-winged (Offline)
  #14 6/28/09 10:14 AM
This just goes to show how stupid Memmer really is. He has been warned several times over the past few years for his stupidity and on track actions! Hopefully MSCS and the VCS will take propper action and get rid of this goon before he runs over an official for real.. He is far from a class act on the track, and it's a shame that the sport has to be tagged with something of his nature. You would think that in a situation like this, his car owner, Thus being his family, they would step in and take charge..... Maybee the car owners have the same mentality and IQ as John himself?
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #15 6/28/09 10:26 AM
How much methanol was needlessly wasted while the other cars made all those extra laps under yellow while Memmer threw his hissy fit?

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #16 6/28/09 10:34 AM
Got crabs ?
hotrodfan (Offline)
  #17 6/28/09 10:41 AM
TO John Memmer
I really hope your parents are proud of you. Your actions last night were tottally unacceptable. I understand you
were upset at the officials but to act like you were going to run over an official then do a crotch grab at the crowd where my 6 year old son was, well thats a problem. My son races and looks up to you drivers and to see that makes me sick. You need to look at Dave Darland and Jon Stanbrough to see how the act and take something from them or you will be selling fries at Burger King. If MSCS does not do something to you we will never see an MSCS race again!
Act like a professional race car driver and cut out the crap. P.S. My son wants to know if you have to go potty. Out!
1021gpa (Offline)
  #18 6/28/09 11:07 AM
and a lot of you on here call us stock car drivers who post on here hilljacks ...I THINK HE JUST GAVE A NEW MEANING TO THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Millsvideo
  #19 6/28/09 11:19 AM
I want to make something clear here before I say anything...I do not condone John's actions in the least here. He was completely in the wrong. And that's being kind. John and I had a nice chat after this incident last night, and he knows I don't agree with it. Still, I spoke to him one on one while sipping on a bottle of water that he gave me. John's a good kid, he obviously just lost control last night, and needs to think things through the next time.

However, I wish to point out that to a man, not one single person in this thread that hurled an insult or questioned the sanity of John Memmer had the respect enough to sign his name to his post. I have said it time and again on message boards just like this one for going on 15 years...It is absolutely sickening the way people sit and judge public personas while remaining totally anonymous on the Internet. You live your lives vicariously through your computer and question, berrate, pass judgement, and ridicule others all from the comfines of your home, without ever having the common decency to affix your name to something you write. Yeah, if I acted that cowardly, I might try to hide my name, too...Alas, I have a little more respect for myself, and my fellow race fans than to post hateful, angry tirades directed at others while hiding in the dark. And you folks can hate on me all you want for saying what needs to be said, but this behavior is just as unacceptable as that which you are condemning. You are not above reproach.

Besides, how would you like it if some fool had a video camera that followed you around and recorded, then posted on the Internet all the times you failed to be squeeky clean? Would you like anonymous people to question your actions on the Internet every time you had an iniquitous moment? Yeah, probably not. It must be so nice to be so damn perfect that you can so easily condemn others without even having to own your actions. Have some respect please, people. Show some common courtesy and try not to be so quick to persecute your fellow race enthusiasts. We are a dying breed and all in this together. Why do you have to hate on people so much? Why?

I will leave you with these sage words from the faithfully departed:

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer...if you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change..." - Michael Jackson

Be good humans.

Dean Mills
Race fan, fellow flawed human being
6 Likes: 7xCoop, bandres21, Dirtfan, Eric Thompson II, mrmoose, Pine
awnunn (Offline)
  #20 6/28/09 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by 1021gpa:
and a lot of you on here call us stock car drivers who post on here hilljacks ...I THINK HE JUST GAVE A NEW MEANING TO THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Post
Closed Thread