IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > the burg sprint car count for sat.
5/7/11, 1:08 AM   #1
the burg sprint car count for sat.
i love dirt track racing

with all the sprint car teams in town who can we see come down and race at the burg sat night. thinking of going to eldora but would love to stay home and see the greatest thing on dirt non wingers.

5/7/11, 8:27 AM   #2
Re: the burg sprint car count for sat.
Jrp4554

Good question. With putnamville canceled and all the cars that were at Bloomington last night I hope they have a good car count tonight at the Burg

5/7/11, 8:36 AM   #3
racephoto1

From the way the radar looks, I'll take Miss Madison over Miss Budweiser. I hope I'm wrong though.

5/7/11, 8:36 AM   #4
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
with all the sprint car teams in town who can we see come down and race at the burg sat night. Thinking of going to eldora but would love to stay home and see the greatest thing on dirt non wingers.
30 if that

5/7/11, 9:37 AM   #5
Gregg

This morning it is partly cloudy. Weather.com shows the heavy stuff staying in Kentucky. Hopefully any rain in Indiana will pass through here quickly. I think we will get this one in and I know a lot. I've talked to Duke Cook.

5/7/11, 10:30 AM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Paragon isn't running either. I don't know about WRP but I don't see a ton going there due to payout.

Lots of peeps with a itch to race. Wouldn't surprise me if its a stellar field.

Line of Showers coming across indiana but clear ahead and behind. Looks to hit LBurg about 1-2pm but heaviest stuff going south. Just a couple light showers going on about Terre Haute at 1030am

Im going! Hoping to see the usual suspects like Marv, Zman, Greg, Fishinman ect. And the Unusual ones like the Shortbus

5/7/11, 10:38 AM   #7
Wallsracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles nungester View Post
paragon isn't running either. I don't know about wrp but i don't see a ton going there due to payout.

Lots of peeps with a itch to race. Wouldn't surprise me if its a stellar field.

Line of showers coming across indiana but clear ahead and behind. Looks to hit lburg about 1-2pm but heaviest stuff going south. Just a couple light showers going on about terre haute at 1030am

im going! hoping to see the usual suspects like marv, zman, greg, fishinman ect. And the unusual ones like the shortbus
rain didnt even wet the pavement here

5/7/11, 10:41 AM   #8
i love dirt track racing

would love to see team cgr at the burg tonight

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
5/7/11, 10:50 AM   #9
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Nothing but Clayton confirmed but Id bet. Burdette, sudrette, Westerfeld, Ballou, Moffatt, Short, Fischesser (SP?) Boespflug. Possibly Iceman, Stanbrough Windom, East, Again, what Im seeing on radar is probably no more water than they'd put on the track in the afternoon than they normally would. Probably less . I'll be leaving in about noon for bench racing

5/7/11, 11:01 AM   #10
Wallsracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Nothing but Clayton confirmed but Id bet. Burdette, sudrette, Westerfeld, Ballou, Moffatt, Short, Fischesser (SP?) Boespflug. Possibly Iceman, Stanbrough Windom, East, Again, what Im seeing on radar is probably no more water than they'd put on the track in the afternoon than they normally would. Probably less . I'll be leaving in about noon for bench racing
SHELLY SAID ON FB THEY WERE HEADED THERE

DD FACEBOOK

Dave Darland
Will NOT be running tonight at Lawrenceburg!! With a 60% chance of rain in that area were going to save our efforts for Kokomo tomorrow.. Sorry about that guys. Hope we get to see you Sunday.

2 members like this post: Jimmydiesel, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > the burg sprint car count for sat.