IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2015 Indy Circle Track Expo!
1/23/15, 10:56 AM   #21
treecitytornado

Join us at the Big Browns Oil Service booth which will be Sunoco Race Fuels themed along with Brad Penn Oil and Ultra CS5 Race Grease!! We will have our Sunoco Truck there and have many good deals to tell you about on fuel, oil, and grease!! Call 317-545-OILS for the best deals around the area on Methanol, Racing Gas, Brad Penn Oil, and Ultra CS5 Race Grease!!

Thanks

1/25/15, 1:10 PM   #22
Re: 2015 Indy Circle Track Expo!
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsauctions View Post

This year’s Circle Track Expo is going to be our biggest exhibition to date!!
I thought it was the smallest Circle Track Expo of all the ones I have been to.

3 members like this post: Leohr46, speed bump, t_inmyface
1/25/15, 4:03 PM   #23
treecitytornado

The floor was sold out though.

1/25/15, 5:19 PM   #24
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
The floor was sold out though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsauctions View Post
We are looking forward to a great weekend at this year’s Expo as we continue to strive to make the event better and better! Due to some unforeseen, last minute changes, the Auction will now be held in the Champions Pavilion along with the Trade Show.

This should be a positive impact for both the Trade Show and the Auction to have everything all under one roof!

The Auction is full.... we are selling over 700 lots!! We also have over 220 booth spaces with vendors from nine different states (IL, OH, IN, MS, NC, KY, WI, PA, MO) on the Trade Show floor!

It was? Where did they move everyone that would have been where the auction ended up? I just got a new prescription and new glasses to boot,and it sure looked a lot emptier than in past shows. Maybe I should have wore my old glasses instead to make it look fuller?

1/25/15, 5:42 PM   #25
Andrew S. Quinn

https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=38066

For a comparison from years past........

1/25/15, 6:17 PM   #26
kcarm92

Yes overall it was smaller still was a good show just wish the auction part would start later in the day talked to several others some not very pleased think they might not come back because of auction starting early my location wasnt bad people stopped on way to auction and leaving might be something for maria to think about start times

1/25/15, 8:28 PM   #27
treecitytornado

A lot of us didn't even make it to the show last year and many vendors didn't setup either! The weather was bad. We had a great day at our Browns Oil Service booth and look forward to next year's Circle Track Expo!

1 member likes this post: Pat O'Connor Fan
1/26/15, 12:23 AM   #28
sprntr

I quit coming when they dropped the Trivia Contest. I'd rather see Pancho, JP, The Bopper, Steve Chassy and other compete than watch R/C Racing.
We made the trip from Minnesota for 4 or 5 years and every year it seemed to be less Sprint Car and more Modified stuff. The same thing happened to the Sioux Falls show. I figure I can take the money I spent on travel, add it to my buying money and afford new parts!

1/26/15, 6:06 AM   #29
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
A lot of us didn't even make it to the show last year and many vendors didn't setup either! The weather was bad.
If you didnt go last year,how would you know that many vendors didnt set up? Last year was way bigger than this year,but still a lot less than when Craig Dori ran it.

I remember the "Bad Weather" last year. It's when I learned to lower my expectations of what a "blizzard" in Indiana is. https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=74100

1 member likes this post: kcarm92
1/26/15, 10:56 AM   #30
treecitytornado

I was told from the few that were there, that it was dead all day last year. It was good this year until about 2. At least for us. Thanks.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2015 Indy Circle Track Expo!