IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > and here we go again . lol.
8/25/21, 12:03 PM   #1
and here we go again . lol.
i love dirt track racing

Getting ready for another great weekend at Kokomo. Have a great weekend. Thanks.

8/25/21, 4:03 PM   #2
Re: and here we go again . lol.
Andrew S. Quinn

You feeling ok Rick?? Thats the shortest press release from you ever I think....

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Our racing family will be in the house at this very special Kokomo racing events. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and having a great time and probably a couple of Kodak moments and life time memories will be made. Hopefully all the stores in Kokomo stocked up on Silver Bullets as we are still celebrating Mail Mans recent birthday. Hopefully my Hemorrhoids wont act up again from sitting a long time in the bleachers. God bless America. And have fun and enjoy these great racing events. Go Blu !! Thanks.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > and here we go again . lol.