IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racenut69 (Offline)
  #1 7/3/21 1:57 PM
Celebrate safely and enjoy freedom....Get to the racetrack and enjoy!....Cheers!....

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
14 Likes: 95KART, Bostonian, dirt330, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
dirt330 (Offline)
  #2 7/3/21 3:48 PM
thank you to the military for making this possible for us to live in the United States of America free
14 Likes: 95KART, Bostonian, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racegal, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
jim goerge (Offline)
  #3 7/4/21 3:02 AM
I want to thank EVERYBODY who worn their IOW shirts to LPS or anywhere else Friday night . I got to meet some new IOW"ers, , which I love doing. Maybe later this year we can do a meet and greet . You guys and gals are why I have said for years Race track people are the BEST, and again you proved me right!!! THANK YOU IOW"ers.
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt330, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, racegal, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #4 7/4/21 10:12 AM
Happy fourth of July to everyone. Thanks to all the great military services members for your sacrifice that allow us to have the independence and freedom that we all have and enjoy. They are simply the best. Have a great day and god bless America. Thanks.
8 Likes: dirt330, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #5 7/4/21 5:56 PM
We celebrated by watching an absolutely DOMINATING performance at Mid-Ohio by J-New and Team Penske. There were many a time during that race when I thought about our troops and why we are here and able to watch this.

Happy Birthday, America! We may not be perfect, but who is at 245 years old?

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
8 Likes: fish, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, tirespinner