IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
foytfan (Offline)
  #1 4/18/23 7:18 PM
Does anybody else get random commercials in the middle of a broadcast? Or is it just me? It does it on my tv app as well as on my computer? It’s not the flo commercials it’s just random for like Aldi’s or…….
3 Likes: Bostonian, Hubie48, luckybuc97
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #2 4/18/23 7:33 PM
Every once and awhile. Not as frequent as it use to be. Last couple of weeks I’ve been having a white frame going all the way around the edge of the picture. It’s been sporadic tho, one night it’s there and the next it’s not. Not a huge deal, but I’d prefer it not be there.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #3 4/18/23 11:08 PM
Just started watching Flo last weekend and haven’t had any issue. Sure do love how they produce the events, it’s like being there in the stands. One camera angle from mid-front stretch is the way to go. My only recommendations are they could turn up the engine sound one more notch, might as well show the track prep equipment drive around since that seems to be part of every promoters show and I wouldn’t complain about a few babe shots between races.
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, dirtybob29, okie
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #4 4/19/23 11:08 AM
I get commercials during breaks in the action and recently have had to watch a commercial before I can watch the event.
7 Likes: 2fast4u, Bill Angel, Bostonian, BTxpress, luckybuc97, skids59, Will Shunk
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 4/19/23 5:04 PM
I know it’s a little annoying but there’s a reason it’s $150 a year for subscription.
4 Likes: Dirt Trackker, erich45, Offroadrace_814, rimrider69
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 4/19/23 5:08 PM
i've only gotten intruption commercials while playing replays, Never a live stream. They do run some commercials during down time, But I haven't gotten commercials thrown in the middle of action except on replays of a event.

Charles Nungester
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, brown11b, erich45, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, PIT CART, spankytoo, The Old Coyote
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #7 4/19/23 7:04 PM
Don't want to jinx myself, but I have only had commercials during down time.
foytfan (Offline)
  #8 4/20/23 6:49 AM
I am getting replays at random times. During action and all.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #9 4/20/23 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by foytfan:
I am getting replays at random times. During action and all.
I'd say random "replays" could be an issue??
foytfan (Offline)
  #10 4/23/23 1:58 AM
I meant to say random commercials during live events.