IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jjones752 (Offline)
  #11 3/4/14 2:52 PM
Originally Posted by monkeyboy:
Finally someone with the cajones to do this. Hopefully he bags it. Put him in rare company with Foyt Montoya and who else has won Indy and a NASCAR race?
There was this fella named Rufus Parnelli Jones...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
3 Likes: DAD, monkeyboy, ronmil
767 (Offline)
  #12 3/4/14 3:04 PM
I would like to see him have a good run just to intice some others to come over. He has a good run, I can see Tony in one of RP cars in 2015. If he runs at the back and is a total non factor, then it will not matter.
Seadog (Offline)
  #13 3/4/14 4:23 PM
Originally Posted by 767:
I would like to see him have a good run just to intice some others to come over. He has a good run, I can see Tony in one of RP cars in 2015. If he runs at the back and is a total non factor, then it will not matter.
Two chances Tony would do that - slim and none.
RxIxCxH (Offline)
  #14 3/4/14 5:02 PM
not a Kurt Busch fan, but am really glad to see someone from NASCAR come over to Indy - good luck don't forget to tuck your ears in for less drag
chop (Offline)
  #15 3/4/14 6:42 PM
Did not lone star JR win in both indy and stock car land? I will Kurt the best in his try. Just hope we are done with the go daddy lady this may
Action Tracker (Offline)
  #16 3/4/14 7:16 PM
Hey I'm all for it. More inclined to support him than those who left for greener pastures and are now back because they are out of other options.
Quantrill (Offline)
  #17 3/4/14 7:54 PM
Good for Kurt, We all like under dog stories and for this guys to scratch his way back up on top after losing one of the best rides in NASCAR is a created to not giving up. Now to add Indy to his credit is good for racing IMO
thebus79h (Offline)
  #18 3/4/14 10:22 PM
Fully support any driver that believes the indy 500 is the biggest race in the world.
4 Likes: cwfan08, darnall, erich45, throb
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #19 3/4/14 11:32 PM
So far, there are only two posts written with correct grammar and punctuation. LOL
2 Likes: Johnhunt, Midget 89
mini27 (Offline)
  #20 3/4/14 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
So far, there are only two posts written with correct grammar and punctuation. LOL
how many ppl on here care how many post have correct grammer an punctuation, as long as the post is readable.
5 Likes: bighd0522, larsonfan, mc/rider, midget96, team3521