IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #1 11/11/22 10:32 AM
Thank you to all Veterans who have served our great country and fought for the freedoms we have today. I am thankful for all who placed their lives on the line to defend our country. I am especially thankful for my Veteran, Dan the Dirtfan. ❤️🤍💙

In the words of our great friend Rick, God Bless America and thanks! 🇺🇸

Jen Kelley (she/her)
26 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, AustinSprinter, Blackduce, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dirtfan, erich45, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Morgan7m, nathans1012, PIT CART, racegal, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, Rpracing1, Stevensville Mike, tigerone, tirespinner, TQ29m
mc/rider (Offline)
  #2 11/11/22 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
thank you to all veterans who have served our great country and fought for the freedoms we have today. I am thankful for all who placed their lives on the line to defend our country. I am especially thankful for my veteran, dan the dirtfan. ❤️����

in the words of our great friend rick, god bless america and thanks! ����
usn 71-75

When in doubt Gas It
15 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Blackduce, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tigerone, tirespinner, wildman92
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #3 11/11/22 1:28 PM
USAF 1980-83 Jet Mech Sr-71 Blackbird 🫡
17 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Blackduce, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PIT CART, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tigerone, tirespinner, wildman92
TQ29m (Online)
  #4 11/11/22 4:22 PM
116th Intel GPS, Washington DC, 1961 -1963, US Army

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
13 Likes: Blackduce, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 11/11/22 4:23 PM
Thanks to all who severed. It takes a special breed to do what you've done.

Thanks for allowing me to live my life in relative safety, See races and play idiot on message boards. Wasted maybe, But Im a good son!

Charles Nungester
11 Likes: Blackduce, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
Ilovedirttrackracing (Online)
  #6 11/11/22 5:37 PM
Happy veterans day to all. Thanks for your service and sacrifice for our nation. Simply the best. Thanks for the great friendship that we all share with each other and God bless America 🇺🇸. Thanks 🇺🇸
10 Likes: Blackduce, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, luckybuc97, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
mc/rider (Offline)
  #7 11/11/22 5:50 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Thanks to all who severed. It takes a special breed to do what you've done.

Thanks for allowing me to live my life in relative safety, See races and play idiot on message boards. Wasted maybe, But Im a good son!
Well, you do one of those very good

When in doubt Gas It
11 Likes: Blackduce, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, tirespinner, wildman92
John P Huss (Offline)
  #8 11/11/22 5:54 PM
Happy Veterans Day To Those
Who Have Served & Serving &
The Ones Who Made The Ultimate
Sacrifice. My Deepest Respect To
All Of You!!!!
Best Regards,
John
11 Likes: Blackduce, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #9 11/11/22 8:18 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
usn 71-75
That would explain the beers!

'78 - '84 myself.

Happy Veterans Day to all!

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
10 Likes: Blackduce, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, John P Huss, mc/rider, PIT CART, racenut69, ronmil, tirespinner, wildman92
Blackduce (Offline)
  #10 11/11/22 9:37 PM
Happy Veterans Day
Probably one of the best things of my life. For sure a feel good looking back. For my Country, I needed to do this.

Vietnam, 1964
1st MI BaT. Army

Lynn
10 Likes: Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, John P Huss, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PIT CART, racenut69, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner