IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > OT: Anton Hulman Memorial Way
3/6/11, 11:59 AM   #1
OT: Anton Hulman Memorial Way
Ricks Pics

Yesterday, made the westbound trip to Indy on I-70 for dinner with old friends. I have made this trip to Indy many, many times in the last 50 years and always looked for this sign every time I passed a rest area.
Between the Ohio boarder and Mecca, there are 2 rest areas on both the east and west bound. The attached photo is a sign that was at the exit of each rest area. During the last couple years, the rest areas are being completely replaced (even moved to a different location) and a couple are already complete.The State of Indiana has chosen not to include the Hulman Memorial Way sign at the exits of the rest areas anymore or anywhere else along the route.
I am not a resident of Indiana, but I wonder if any Hoosiers can try to get the signs "Back Home"?

Mod - Please to a more appropriate forum if you choose.
I am also going post this on Trackforum.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > OT: Anton Hulman Memorial Way