IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Pavement Sprint Tires
3/5/11, 5:37 PM   #1
USAC Pavement Sprint Tires
Honest-Sam

New tire rule in place. See bottom of entry.

http://www.usacracing.com/assets/fil...son_4-3-11.pdf

3/6/11, 11:19 AM   #2
Re: USAC Pavement Sprint Tires
short track scott

That is interesting. I am also curious about the top line of the page. Particularly the word "National". When did that come back?

3/6/11, 12:55 PM   #3
jason

Man, I am hoping that it isn't too little too late! That sounds like a pretty good start to getting teams interested giving non-winged pavement a try again...Sam, what are Eric's plans for 2011? Hoping to see you at Toledo Speedway this July.

Jason

3/6/11, 4:11 PM   #4
Honest-Sam

Hi Jason! Eric's gonna go for his 10th victory in the Little 500 this year. After that probably gonna run a couple pavement Silver Crown races. Pretty sure he's gonna take his son Jake quarter midget racing as much as possible as well. My best guess is that we will be @ Toledo. Hope to see you!
Posted via Mobile Device

3/6/11, 5:53 PM   #5
Isaac Chapple Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by short track scott View Post
That is interesting. I am also curious about the top line of the page. Particularly the word "National". When did that come back?
I too, was wondering when the word "National" came back into the USAC pavement sprint picture..

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Pavement Sprint Tires