IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > #3 and a win!!! Warning:Stockcar post
7/4/10, 1:06 PM   #11
Re: #3 and a win!!! Warning:Stockcar post
REH24

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinround View Post
How in the He!! could anyone watch that race.....and not see that the "fix was in" ??? Come on people.....Vince McMann might as well be calling the shots!!!! LOL
Sometimes you wonder. All I could see was the $$$$ signs that was being made from all the hype about it. That number 3 should have been retired or started being used one year after Earnhardt death, after all Nascar told Petty when he retired he had one year to use #43 or lose it. But guess there are double standards in everything in life, plus more money being made from the #3.

REH

7/4/10, 3:05 PM   #12
racinround

Something that all "Imitator" fans should remember......it's been 4 years since his last Bush win ...and 2 years since he's won a "Big Boy" race!!!!

Now THATS FUNNY!!!! I dont care WHO you are!!!!
Last edited by racinround; 7/4/10 at 3:08 PM.

7/4/10, 4:06 PM   #13
spruett

As long as RCR has the #3 and pays the yearly fee they own it and can do anything they want with it including not run it . I suspect they will never let it go.

No doubt Jr had a great car but he does have a proven track record on Super Speedways going back to DEI and he did finish fourth in the cup race last night..

It does seem too good to be true but I thinking fixing a race and keeping it quiet is a very hard thing to do considering how many other people are involved from tech to on track.... Do any of you see Roush or Gibbs cooperating with that or not raising Holy Heck if they thought there was an extra advantage such as plate diameter with the millions and millions they are spending on the NWS with almost no return?

I am always amazed at how willing people are to throw Jr under the nearest bus .. He has done nothing but good for the sport including putting his money where others haven't in developing young drivers and giving second chances to many..

Including our own Josh Wise who will be getting more chances in the 7 car

Jr also funds a lot of late model racing by putting his sponsors and his own money to work. He never mentions this about himself , something he learned from Sr who also quietly put up money to help racers that were not so blessed.

We have had many direct dealings with Jr and his folks and they have been nothing but gracious and supportive of grassroots racing and Three Wide Life asking nothing in return for providing incredible access to their private lives and operation for a piece we did last year .....

Steve Pruett
Three Wide Life
Alex Pruett Memorial Racing

4 members like this post: garry47, gkaz, MIDGETRACER11, mtek56
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > #3 and a win!!! Warning:Stockcar post