IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Flat_Black
  #1 10/9/07 4:44 PM
I was talking to some folks today and heard that there are a few good drivers who are looking for a ride for Lawrenceburg and Kokomo to end the season. They also are looking for decent rides out in Cali, but i am sure there are lots of drivers nationwide looking for rides out there!!!

One of the drivers is Jimmy Light. I spoke with him and he confirmed that he was in fact looking to driver for someone at these races. If someone has a ride open for Lawrenceburg, or even a spare car and wants to have a great shot at winning, Jimmy Light could be a good hire!!
Gregg (Offline)
  #2 10/9/07 4:53 PM
What's up with Jimmy's regular ride. It looked like the car got through Saturday okay outside of being bumper tagged by another car. You are very correct about Jimmy being a good hire.:thumb:
Flat_Black
  #3 10/9/07 7:04 PM
Gregg,

I believe he may run Kokomo in his own car but really would like to try his talent in other equipment.

I also hear there are others who are looking for rides right now....
StickittotheManITS
  #4 10/9/07 7:13 PM
That has been the same thing that i have heard from Puterbaugh Jr. He said he would like to try some other cars out unstead of his own stuff. And the year that he had why not. 9 wins and 2 champs.
Gregg (Offline)
  #5 10/11/07 7:55 AM
Originally Posted by Flat_Black:
Gregg,

I believe he may run Kokomo in his own car but really would like to try his talent in other equipment.

I also hear there are others who are looking for rides right now....
Thanks. Hope Jimmy finds one.