IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bloomington updates i will try
7/18/09, 12:05 AM   #141
Re: bloomington updates i will try
wingsareforcheaters

That was not the Bloomington we all know and enjoy, but I would have rather sat through another dust storm at Kamp with three wide racing and decent view than an abstructed view, slick dusty parade at Bloomington. Bloomington has the 2nd worst seating behind Gas City on ISW.

7/18/09, 12:07 AM   #142
COTTLE FAN

congrats to bc and nice run siscoe. to anyone who stayed and watched the minisprint wow don harvey was flying. he's now 8 for 8 in his last 8.

7/18/09, 12:21 AM   #143
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsareforcheaters View Post
That was not the Bloomington we all know and enjoy, but I would have rather sat through another dust storm at Kamp with three wide racing and decent view than an abstructed view, slick dusty parade at Bloomington. Bloomington has the 2nd worst seating behind Gas City on ISW.

Well, well well...........Just wait to tomorrow nite. There is a reason they leave the best for last. Track will be superb, seating will be the best, no problems anywhere..........hopefully several grooves...........be there or do not ***** about it...................

7/18/09, 12:22 AM   #144
Michael#81

Quote:
Originally Posted by COTTLE FAN View Post
congrats to bc and nice run siscoe. to anyone who stayed and watched the minisprint wow don harvey was flying. he's now 8 for 8 in his last 8.
Don did not win. He got passed coming out of 4 to the checker by the Black 99 car. That was a pretty awesome race though. Glad I stayed around to watch it.

7/18/09, 12:28 AM   #145
wingsareforcheaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Well, well well...........Just wait to tomorrow nite. There is a reason they leave the best for last. Track will be superb, seating will be the best, no problems anywhere..........hopefully several grooves...........be there or do not ***** about it...................
I agree. I have been to Tri State probably 10-15 times over the last 3 years and it is always the best. Can't wait to get to those great reserved seats on the back stretch!

7/18/09, 12:41 AM   #146
COTTLE FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael#81 View Post
Don did not win. He got passed coming out of 4 to the checker by the Black 99 car. That was a pretty awesome race though. Glad I stayed around to watch it.

no kidding? well i guess thats what i get for leaving with 5 laps left haha thanks for the info. btw that black 99 car is also from newyork

7/18/09, 12:49 AM   #147
38DD

Track sucked.. Not very much passing at all. No top at all. Congrats to clausen on the win. It sure wasn't the typical B-town track.

7/18/09, 12:59 AM   #148
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

To start has anyone noticed how many views this thread has had, something like 13,700+, wow. Most entries for a ISW event, crowd was good, track went away early,but Bryan Clauson deserves all the credit Glad i was there to see it.
Tomorrow night should be the one to see, for how many years now has TSS had the deciding race?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

7/18/09, 1:06 AM   #149
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

[QUOTE=Dirtfan;119948]To start has anyone noticed how many views this thread has had, something like 13,700+, wow. Most entries for a ISW event, crowd was good, QUOTE]

it was the guy giving updates..lol

7/18/09, 1:16 AM   #150
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

No Brad Sweet Tonight

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bloomington updates i will try