IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you, USAC
11/12/18, 7:07 PM   #1
Thank you, USAC
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

Thank you USAC for providing us fans with an excellent, dramatic sprint car season. I live in California now but not too close to Perris Auto Speedway. However, after seeing how the first two nights went by watching the highlight videos, I weaseled out of work and made the six and a half hour drive to Southern California to witness the season’s final race. And I’m sure glad I did. It would be difficult to script a more thrilling conclusion to the season.

Congrats to Tyler Courtney and the entire CMNR team. Not a bad result for the team’s first year on the sprint car tour. I was in the stands almost directly across from their hauler and saw how nervous Tim was under those last few cautions while the championship was still up for grabs. It was awesome to see him and the other team members celebrating atop the hauler after Sunshine took the checkers.

Hope next season can be great as well. Can’t even believe I’m lucky enough to have been there but also get to make the trip to Ventura for Turkey night less than two weeks after.

11/13/18, 12:27 AM   #2
Re: Thank you, USAC
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Thank you USAC.Looking forward to next year

11/13/18, 12:24 PM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I elaborate, pontificate and even hyperbole on racing as much as anyone.
Probably create a few headaches or at least face palms now and then.

But I want you to know that all the effort by USAC, It's racers and tracks are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

11/16/18, 9:53 AM   #4
Longtime sprinter

This past summer I took in a BOSS show, WAR, couple SILVER CROWNS, several midget races, a late model special, nascar trucks at Kentucky, drag races at several tracks, but for my money, give me a USAC weekend, and I'm in my happy place. Still my favorite venue!

11/16/18, 7:17 PM   #5
RichH

I’m one of the lucky ones that gets to see midwest USAC shows in the summer then, the finals at Perris. This year, I took several newbies and they loved it.
Great job, Saturday night especially...excellent track, no support classes!, side by side racing and done at a reasonable hour.

11/19/18, 5:32 PM   #6
Roy Bleckert

USAC does a very good job !!! < i do reserve the right to disagree with them once in awhile

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you, USAC