IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PLYMOUTH. 7/28. Street Stocks $10K win & $200 start. UPDATED
7/15/18, 2:54 PM   #1
PLYMOUTH. 7/28. Street Stocks $10K win & $200 start. UPDATED
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

GUYS PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AS I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO POST A NEW THREAD AS NOW THERE IS A LOT MORE INFO AND THEY WANT THE THREAD HEADLINE TO SAY $10,000 TO WIN AS WELL.

I'M TRYING TO HELP PROMOTE THE EVENT.
THIS WILL BE ABSOLUTELY HUGE FOR THE STOCK CAR GUYS.

RACE NOW PAYS $10,000 TO WIN.

THE RACE PAYOUT WAS DONATED BY DRIVERS, RACE TEAMS, FANS, & SPONSORS

EVENT REGISTRATION BELOW.
- - - - - - - - - -

TRACK & LOCATION
Plymouth Speedway
Plymouth, Indiana

-

WEB PAGES
Track Website - http://www.plymouthspeedway.net
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/PlymouthSpeedway
$35 Event Registration Fee Includes Pit Pass ($50 Day Of Event) - http://ps.pfestore.com/retail/Reg%20Fees/Default.aspx
Event Registration Form - http://www.plymouthspeedway.net/2018...ation_form.pdf

-

IF you have questions contact Matt Toosley as he is the one that put this all together
Matt Toosley - http://www.facebook,com/matt.toosley

-

DATE & EVENT
Saturday, July 28th 2018
"Street Stock Throw Down"

-

AWARDS
Dash Race & Hard Charger will receive a barrell of VP Race Fuel courtesy of Mateer Oil (About $450 each in value)
Longest Haul Award - Driver coming from the longest distance to race.

-
SUPER STREETS

RULES
All you have to do is - Your car must meet Plymouth Speedway Super Street Rules & Event Tire Rules.

If you have an Off Set cage contact the track as they might let you slide on that one. That's not a big deal in a street Stock race.

UMP Stock Cars (Street Stocks) Following Plymouth Super Street Rules & Event Tire Rules - Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, ect...

Nesmith Cars Following Plymouth Super Street Rules & Event Tire Rules - Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, ect…

Wissota Cars Legal Following Plymouth Super Street Rules & Event Tire Rules - Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, ect…

IMCA Stock Cars legal Following Plymouth Super Street Rules & Event Tire Rules - Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Michigan , Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, Colorado, ect…

USRA Stock Cars legal Following Plymouth Super Street Rules & Event Tire Rules - Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Texas, Minnesota, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, New Mexico, ect...

ALSO - West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, North Carolina & South Carolina drivers check your cars to be sure your legal if you want to come and race.

-

PAYOUT
01. $10,000
02. $2,000
03. $1,000
04. $750
05. $650
06. $500
07. $400
08. $375
09. $350
10. $300
11. $275
12. $250
13. $225
14. $200
15. $200
16. $200
17. $200
18. $200
19. $200
20. $200
21. $200
22. $200

-

TIRE RULE
Hoosier - A's, D's, AS, H's, 30's, & M-60's

Last edited by nathans1012; 7/19/18 at 10:36 PM.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
7/15/18, 10:16 PM   #2
Re: PLYMOUTH. 7/28. Street Stocks $10K win & $200 start. UPD
nathans1012

Event Registration Form is now posted on the original post under Web Pages.

7/16/18, 8:00 PM   #3
nathans1012

There has been a ton of interest from all over the U.S. for this race.
Get signed up.
There will be an initial drivers list posted later this week once entries start coming in.
If your coming to race - Don't forget to fill out the Event Registration Form and pay the $35 entry fee that includes Pit Pass ($50 Day Of Event). Both links are above under Web Pages on original post.

7/16/18, 9:44 PM   #4
Pat O'Connor Fan

Open Wheel Street Stocks?

I find it sad that someone abuses this site by using it for posting a free advertisement of a street stock event.

1 member likes this post: OnTheHammer
7/16/18, 9:53 PM   #5
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan View Post

I find it sad that someone abuses this site by using it for posting a free advertisement of a street stock event.
Why click on the thread? Why take the time to reply? If you’re not interested, nobody is forcing you to read it.

I see nothing wrong with sharing info about an event at a dirt track in Indiana. One that is about to host Indiana Sprintweek. I’d say promoting that race is a lot more relevant than a large number of the topics here.

3 members like this post: 1modracer, progressive22, speed bump
7/16/18, 10:38 PM   #6
nathans1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan View Post

Here let me help you with that.
This was supposed to be a regular show.
3 of the weekly divisions are of the open wheel variety.
This is a regular show for the other classes: UMP Modifieds, 602 Pro Wing Sprints, 600 Non-Wing Mini Sprints, & Thunder Stocks.
3 of those are open wheel classes.
I'm not like a lot of folks as I'll watch any type of raving as I've stated in the past.
This was supposed to be a regular show until Super Street drivers & sponsors started putting up money.
I find it sad that some are narrow minded on racing.
I've seen great races in all types of cars.
liking one particular type of racing is great; but I see that statement as thinking these guys don't deserve a big pay day and help advertise the show for a track that is willing to host it.
The fact that the track is still open is a great thing when tracks are closing every week across this country!
Ed Kennedy took a chance on going dirt and it has worked out great for the Plymouth folks.
If you don't like it then why click on the thread and comment on it?
Last edited by nathans1012; 7/16/18 at 10:40 PM.

3 members like this post: 1modracer, rmcar, superstock30
7/21/18, 3:56 PM   #7
nathans1012

There will be an open practice next Friday, July 27th from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
They will be teching cars before they get on the track for practice.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T BEEN TO PLYMOUTH - AREIAL VIEW OF THE TRACK.

Last edited by nathans1012; 7/21/18 at 7:52 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PLYMOUTH. 7/28. Street Stocks $10K win & $200 start. UPDATED