IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora interview
5/8/21, 5:22 PM   #1
Eldora interview
addictedtodirt

Listening to the first Let's Race Two while at work and couldn't hear Robert Ballou's interview after running 2nd to Courtney. Was his interview muted by the powers that be, or did my feed buffer at the wrong time?
Great run by Jason Rodgers to the 3rd spot with a broken Jacob's ladder.

3 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, oppweld, tirespinner
5/8/21, 5:45 PM   #2
Re: Eldora interview
Jerry Shaw

His interview is on the replay. Basically, he said that when it slicks off, the 7BC is one fast sucker and Tyler Courtney is a hell of a wheel man. The only shot he took was at the World of Outlaw drivers. Saying it wasn't Tony's fault. The Outlaw drivers wanted slick and dusty and that's what they got. And he was talking about not being able to see some of the lapped cars through the dust.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

5/8/21, 6:46 PM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I totally agree with Baloo on this one

5/8/21, 8:05 PM   #4
Sprint63122

Just another phony record set initials are TC figure it out boys, Glad to see they slowed the track down enough for this new breed of spoiled brats and pretty boy drivers that are left now, talent level is the lowest its ever been in both these series. Only a couple real racers left anyway and they have neutered the track there to keep the babies happy.

2 members like this post: berks co, Speedwrench
5/8/21, 8:28 PM   #5
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint63122 View Post
Just another phony record set initials are TC figure it out boys, Glad to see they slowed the track down enough for this new breed of spoiled brats and pretty boy drivers that are left now, talent level is the lowest its ever been in both these series. Only a couple real racers left anyway and they have neutered the track there to keep the babies happy.
Don't keep us in suspense. Who are the couple of "real racers"? IMO, you are a " real ----". Forum rules forbid me from filling in the blanks.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

5/8/21, 10:12 PM   #6
SoIllSprinter

Quote:
You are, of course, free to move on to some other form of competition as your entertainment since you hold the current drivers in such low regard.

5/9/21, 1:59 AM   #7
captrat

Quote:
Troll somewhere else.

5/9/21, 6:02 AM   #8
dsc1600

The racing was outstanding last night at Eldora in both classes.

3 members like this post: opnwhlmnd, tirespinner, treecitytornado
5/9/21, 6:33 AM   #9
treecitytornado

The Racing on the Afternoon show wasn't as good, but that happens with daytime Racing,sometimes. Last night's action was Stellar for both USAC & WoO!! If that battle between Sunshine & Ballou didn't get your pulse thumping, then I think you may be dead, lol!! The WoO A-Main was awesome too, with Logan Schuchart coming from 21st to 2nd, Parker Price-Miller 23rd to 10th, & Brock Zearfoss 25th to 12th,plus Sheldon Haudenschild got his 1st WoO WIN at the Big E!!! Outstanding!! I grew up watching Winged & Non-Wing action at Eldora & all over the Midwest & Raced both myself for many years, so I have a lot of respect for the talent it takes to drive a car on the edge & get it set-up to allow you to do just that!! 😉😀
Last edited by treecitytornado; 5/11/21 at 1:20 AM.

5/9/21, 7:19 AM   #10
jim goerge

I think people should get a refund cuz it was so dusty a lot of the time you couldn"t even see the cars When is tony going to get it that wings dry the track and he should let Usac ran their feature first Then the outlaws will have their dry slick dust bowl , which to me is all eldora is anymore

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora interview