IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kb78 (Offline)
  #1 8/1/23 5:02 PM
For the last few weeks Jeff Walker has been the mechanic for Justin Grant in the TOPP car. Does anyone know why Dylan Cook left? Was there a falling out or did he have another opportunity?
cletust2 (Offline)
  #2 8/1/23 8:51 PM
I didn’t see DJ with Brady Bacon either
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #3 8/1/23 9:28 PM
Nobody's business IMO.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
TQ97 (Offline)
  #4 8/1/23 9:29 PM
Pretty sure Stockon mentioned in an interview DJ was on his car during ISW. Lacey Doyle, RMS midget team was with Bacon’s sprint car during ISW.
2 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, tirespinner
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #5 8/1/23 10:12 PM
Dylan wrenching a wing car for a Australian driver, but can't think of his name. Talk to him at Eldora and he said just wanted to try some other things.
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #6 8/1/23 10:15 PM
Sorry for repeat
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #7 8/2/23 9:04 AM
It's a very small world and the setup knowledge is learned and passed down from one racer/crew chief to the next.

I remember one No Way Out I was down in the pits and Walker had Stenhouse and a racer from OK that I should remember's name (Morgan?) working on their own cars. Same happened with JG and others.

I still get the feeling the BEST don't give up all their secrets because they're still the best.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: Bostonian, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier
kb78 (Offline)
  #8 8/2/23 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Nobody's business IMO.
Thus my question- Has it been made public. If it is not then I assume it's none of my business but if it has and I missed it I was wondering.
3 Likes: Dale, interpreter66, tirespinner
berks co (Offline)
  #9 8/2/23 12:21 PM
Wouldn’t surprise me if Walker was helping JG

Daniel Cohen
CRA91 (Offline)
  #10 8/2/23 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
It's a very small world and the setup knowledge is learned and passed down from one racer/crew chief to the next.

I remember one No Way Out I was down in the pits and Walker had Stenhouse and a racer from OK that I should remember's name (Morgan?) working on their own cars. Same happened with JG and others.

I still get the feeling the BEST don't give up all their secrets because they're still the best.
It was Dustin Morgan

Terry James Jr.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, jdull99, tirespinner