IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Business - SCM Performance
8/31/17, 10:42 PM   #1
New Business - SCM Performance
Nut'n but Dirt

Steve and I are announcing that we've opened SCM Performance (Sprint, Champ Car, Midget) for all of your open wheel race car's rear end needs. Call Steve at 317-213-8701 (afternoons), or Carla at 317-294-1235. Steve has many years' experience in repairing rear ends at another business, and has the expertise to fix yours at a fair price! Call today!

9/1/17, 12:21 AM   #2
Re: New Business - SCM Performance
410racer

Steve and Carla, i'll ask the ?? that I've heard rumors about. Leaders Edge closing shop or are you 2 branching out on your own ?? Or ?? Are you going to be still located in Central Indiana or where?? This is not a post to divide things or people it's just a question about info. My apologies if I insult anyone with my questions.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/1/17, 7:22 AM   #3
Re: New Business - SCM Performance
hairracer44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 410racer View Post
Steve and Carla, i'll ask the ?? that I've heard rumors about. Leaders Edge closing shop or are you 2 branching out on your own ?? Or ?? Are you going to be still located in Central Indiana or where?? This is not a post to divide things or people it's just a question about info. My apologies if I insult anyone with my questions.
Leaders Edge closed their doors. At that time from what I know Steve and Carla decided to start their own rear end repair business.

2 members like this post: jjones752, tirespinner
9/1/17, 11:51 AM   #4
Nut'n but Dirt

Yes, Leaders Edge did close, and we decided to open a shop at our place on the west side of Indy. Please think of us if you need your sprint, midget or champ car's rear end fixed!

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, dirtnonwingfan, oppweld, tirespinner
9/1/17, 2:42 PM   #5
badcoupe

Will you be doing lightening of gears and will you have the caliper bracket they made to fix broken mounts? Good luck with things!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Business - SCM Performance