IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora interview
5/9/21, 8:43 AM   #11
Re: Eldora interview
racenut69

Running Truck races at Eldora has required changes to the dirt,not for the better in my opinion....

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, sc17x, tirespinner
5/9/21, 9:38 AM   #12
richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I think people should get a refund cuz it was so dusty a lot of the time you couldn"t even see the cars When is tony going to get it that wings dry the track and he should let Usac ran their feature first Then the outlaws will have their dry slick dust bowl , which to me is all eldora is anymore
The USAC feature was run first both nights.

5/9/21, 9:48 AM   #13
RacinBabe

Jimmy, Mudpacker says you need to put the flast down. The fireball is getting to you!!! 😂🤣🤣🤣

5/9/21, 11:31 AM   #14
bsmith8

I am guessing Sprinter63122 is the guy that stalked larson all last year and made an azz out of his self on Flo Racing and bashing all current race drivers on social media last season. I think he bashed on Larson big time at Hoosier 100 during Larson’s TV interview.

2 members like this post: opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
5/9/21, 1:22 PM   #15
Sprint63122

[QUOTE=bsmith8;539390]I am guessing Sprinter63122 is the guy that stalked larson all last year and made an azz out of his self on Flo Racing and bashing all current race drivers on social media last season. I think he bashed on Larson big time at Hoosier 100 during Larson’s TV interview.[/QUOTE. Your going to have keep searching buddy wasnt me i dont post much nor waste my money on this anymore and you can take this to clear up your post I speak to larson any chance i get when he is around this area racing him and his family are one of the few decent people left in the sport so do not drag his name into this at all.

1 member likes this post: bsmith8
5/9/21, 3:20 PM   #16
PJ Wright

[quote=Sprint63122;539399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith8 View Post
I am guessing Sprinter63122 Your going to have keep searching buddy wasnt me i dont post much nor waste my money on this anymore and you can take this to clear up your post I speak to larson any chance i get when he is around this area racing him and his family are one of the few decent people left in the sport so do not drag his name into this at all.
Man I have no idea what could have happened for you to have such a sour attitude toward sprintcar racing and the people in it. In all seriousness I really hope you can let go of the anger because it's just not worth it. Life is too short to carry that kind of baggage.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

6 members like this post: dirt330, fish, mc/rider, Rcar, tirespinner, wallbanger II
5/9/21, 10:00 PM   #17
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
The Racing on the Afternoon show wasn't as good, but that happens with daytime Racing,sometimes. Last night's action was Stellar for both USAC & WoO!! If that battle between Sunshine & Ballou didn't get your pulse thumping, then I think you may be dead, lol!! The WoO A-Main was awesome too, with Logan Schuchart coming from 21st to 2nd, Parker Price-Miller 23rd to 10th, & Brock Zearfoss 25th to 12th,plus Sheldon Haudenschild got his 1st WoO WIN at the Big E!!! Outstanding!! I grew up watching Winged & Non-Wing action at Eldora & all over the Midwest & Raced both myself for many years, so I have a lot of respect for talent it takes to drive a car on the edge & get it set-up to allow you to do just that!! 😉😀
Yea, thats one of the big reasons LIVE racing is so much better than PPV.... you can follow the drivers & duels you want, instead of what the cameraman focuses on. I would have been watching Schuchart had I been there( & whipping my head back forth to see the leaders too) Announcer mentioned that he was moving up, but you couldn't see it...

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, PIT CART, PJ Wright, tirespinner
5/10/21, 6:33 AM   #18
Hubie

Flo kind of short changed we subscribers IMO. That race Saturday night was epic and I would have loved to hear the interviews with Courtney.

Hell of a Race, slidejobs suck

5/10/21, 9:47 AM   #19
richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
Flo kind of short changed we subscribers IMO. That race Saturday night was epic and I would have loved to hear the interviews with Courtney.
Only the winner, Ballou, was interviewed after the race on the PA. The top-3 finishers would always get interviewed in that case. However, thunderstorms were on the way and, in the effort to save as much time as possible and get the entire show in, the WoO cars were pushed onto the track and their feature began.

Needed every second of spare time as it turned out. It was raining (lightly) during the final laps of the WoO feature and began raining heavily very shortly after their checkered flag.

5/10/21, 11:10 AM   #20
kb78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie View Post

Hell of a Race, slidejobs suck
I too would have liked to hear Courtney's interview but I was at the race and I knew weather was on the way. I any case I would hesitate to make the statement that Flo Racing has short changed me, for the $150 that Flo charges I could get into roughly 6 USAC races this year and that does not count gas and food. I think they do a wonderful job for the amount you pay and it does not do well with complaining about something as silly as an interview.
I am sure you can get Tyler's comments from Twitter or some other source.

Oh, and Slidejobs rule!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora interview