IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racemedia (Offline)
  #1 7/7/14 11:06 AM
For the 4th consecutive year IN Sprint Week drivers will again be hosting a Fan Appreciation event during Sprint Week. This event is family friendly & free to attend, bowl at your own expense. Donations to Courty Cares in the form of a new unopened toy or cash is appreciated (no stuffed animals or toys please)

Tuesday July 15, 2014 7PM - Brownsburg Bowl

Silent Auction, Trivia hosted by Kirk Spridgeon, Driver bowling challenge

Auction items include (this list is a work in progress and subject to change):

Sprint Week driver autographed bowling pin
Tri-State Speedway gift bag/race tickets
Real Wood Surf Board used as bar sign direct from Yuengling Lager Company headquarters
Robert Ballou memorabilia
Jeff Gordon's Charity Bowling event shirt signed by NASCAR drivers
Simpson helmet with custom Courty Cares paint
Large box of die cast cars

If you have anything race related or unique that you would like to donate to our silent auction we would greatly appreciate it, please PM or contact any of the following with details - Sacha Ballou, Danelle Cottle, Amy Coons, Melinda Lawyer
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #2 7/7/14 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by racemedia:
For the 4th consecutive year IN Sprint Week drivers will again be hosting a Fan Appreciation event during Sprint Week. This event is family friendly & free to attend, bowl at your own expense. Donations to Courty Cares in the form of a new unopened toy or cash is appreciated (no stuffed animals or toys please)

Tuesday July 15, 2014 7PM - Brownsburg Bowl

Silent Auction, Trivia hosted by Kirk Spridgeon, Driver bowling challenge

Auction items include (this list is a work in progress and subject to change):

Sprint Week driver autographed bowling pin
Tri-State Speedway gift bag/race tickets
Real Wood Surf Board used as bar sign direct from Yuengling Lager Company headquarters
Robert Ballou memorabilia
Jeff Gordon's Charity Bowling event shirt signed by NASCAR drivers
Simpson helmet with custom Courty Cares paint
Large box of die cast cars

If you have anything race related or unique that you would like to donate to our silent auction we would greatly appreciate it, please PM or contact any of the following with details - Sacha Ballou, Danelle Cottle, Amy Coons, Melinda Lawyer

We typically have a very good driver turn out, and drivers also compete to win a special trophy and very nice prizes for themselves. This is a great opportunity to meet the drivers off the track when they are more relaxed and have more time to visit.
3 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
racenut69 (Offline)
  #3 7/7/14 4:32 PM
^^^ Bump ^^^

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
HARFprez (Offline)
  #4 7/8/14 10:20 AM
Double bump to match this one up to the other one. As i stated before, a great event and one not to miss.
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #5 7/13/14 11:56 PM
Bump - have some really cool auction items for Tuesday
racenut69 (Offline)
  #6 7/14/14 5:50 PM
^^^ Bump ^^^

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #7 7/14/14 10:25 PM
An update on some of our auction items:

Autographed top fuel driver Richie Crampton crew shirt courtesy Lucas Oil
Yuengling logo surfboard sign - direct from Yuengling corporate courtesy Tamara Hughes
2e Replica Tail Tank Clock - courtesy Lisa Lengerich
Custom Painted Courty Cares Simpson Helmet - courtesy Simpson & paint by Chad Carter
Jeff Gordon Charity Bowling Event Bowling Shirt autographed by NASCAR drivers courtesy Carla Phillips
Large box die cast cars
Wine Enthusiast Silent 48 Bottle Double Door Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator (Stainless Steel Trim Door) courtesy Comcast Spotlight
31 Bag filled with hair product, gift cert for haircut & gel manicure courtesy Salon G & Posh Elements inside Salon Lofts at 116th & Cumberland
Collection of Sprint Week drivers shirts
USAC merchandise courtesy of USAC
Hinchman Racewear courtesy of Hinchman
Sprint Week driver autographed bowling pin courtesy Gina Daroszewski; Classic Lanes - Greenfield, WI

"WIN A DATE WITH CHRIS WINDOM" one lucky female bidder will win a date with Chris Windom, just remember he is a poor racer so it probably won't be steak & lobster unless he holds on to his ISW point lead!

More to come......stay tuned and see you tomorrow at 7PM!
racenut69 (Offline)
  #8 7/15/14 4:51 AM
^^^ Bump ^^^

Michael Carter....
HARFprez (Offline)
  #9 7/15/14 10:27 AM
TONIGHT is the night, 7 pm, and so easy to get to. Just north of the I-74 / Indiana 267 junction on the east side of 267 (turn right at the Applebee's). This IS a great night for the fans, bring the kids out for autographs and to be able to meet some of their racing heroes. HARF will donate 2 door prize packages and memberships will be available, and HARF members will receive a $5.00 discount at THAT on Wednesday night for g.a. tickets.
Come out for a fun night tonight, bob.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, wtvwrocks
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #10 7/15/14 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by wtvwrocks:
An update on some of our auction items:

Autographed top fuel driver Richie Crampton crew shirt courtesy Lucas Oil
Yuengling logo surfboard sign - direct from Yuengling corporate courtesy Tamara Hughes
2e Replica Tail Tank Clock - courtesy Lisa Lengerich
Custom Painted Courty Cares Simpson Helmet - courtesy Simpson & paint by Chad Carter
Jeff Gordon Charity Bowling Event Bowling Shirt autographed by NASCAR drivers courtesy Carla Phillips
Large box die cast cars
Wine Enthusiast Silent 48 Bottle Double Door Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator (Stainless Steel Trim Door) courtesy Comcast Spotlight
31 Bag filled with hair product, gift cert for haircut & gel manicure courtesy Salon G & Posh Elements inside Salon Lofts at 116th & Cumberland
Collection of Sprint Week drivers shirts
USAC merchandise courtesy of USAC
Hinchman Racewear courtesy of Hinchman
Sprint Week driver autographed bowling pin courtesy Gina Daroszewski; Classic Lanes - Greenfield, WI

"WIN A DATE WITH CHRIS WINDOM" one lucky female bidder will win a date with Chris Windom, just remember he is a poor racer so it probably won't be steak & lobster unless he holds on to his ISW point lead!

More to come......stay tuned and see you tomorrow at 7PM!
More auction items coming in: John Force Racing autographed merchandise courtesy John Force Racing
Rock Tamers Heavy Duty Mud Flap System value of $249 courtesy anonymous donor