IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Link to full Hewitt Macon interview
3/28/20, 12:39 AM   #1
Link to full Hewitt Macon interview
D.O.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...Af_i6FbNLD:35:

6 members like this post: Bill Angel, Blackduce, dirtball, EBookerFan, erich45, mc/rider
3/28/20, 3:01 AM   #2
Re: Link to full Hewitt Macon interview
erich45

I was sitting in the stands that night. As soon as I saw the light go on for the camera I told my wife "Nobody will ever air that interview". Thanks to youtube, I was wrong.

3/28/20, 7:55 PM   #3
R A K

Watching the pit side interview is candid enough, but when you get to see the actual incident in its entirety, you realize that Mr. Shipman needed his ass handed to him.

2 members like this post: PIT CART, Speedwrench
3/29/20, 12:03 AM   #4
Re: Link to full Hewitt Macon interview
ISF

I also was at Macon that night and to this day, after several decades of attending races I've never seen a more egregious screw up by a flagman.

The 3 wheeler on the backstretch side of the infield flag stand that was hit by the car that hit Jack's car appeared to have been totally destroyed.

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Link to full Hewitt Macon interview