IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
macngravy (Offline)
  #1 2/4/19 3:45 PM
Does anyone know Robert Ballous plans for 2019? Like him or not he is a great addition to the USAC Sprints. I enjoy watchn Robert and hope he is back on the tour. Hopefully I will see him at Bubba for the opening round
20 Likes: BrentTFunk, captrat, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, John P Huss, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, RadRacer, RockinRy, ryan84, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
cmakin (Offline)
  #2 2/4/19 4:18 PM
Originally Posted by macngravy:
Does anyone know Robert Ballous plans for 2019? Like him or not he is a great addition to the USAC Sprints. I enjoy watchn Robert and hope he is back on the tour. Hopefully I will see him at Bubba for the opening round
Pretty sure he will be there.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
11 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, captrat, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, RockinRy, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
California Mike (Offline)
  #3 2/4/19 7:12 PM
Originally Posted by macngravy:
Talked with one of his sponors today, and said he was returning to USAC
8 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, Stephen Cording, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
7horse (Offline)
  #4 2/4/19 7:36 PM
Hope he wins every race
7 Likes: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge, oppweld, RedRacer07, Stevensville Mike, streetglider, tirespinner
revjimk (Offline)
  #5 2/4/19 7:42 PM
Originally Posted by California Mike:
Talked with one of his sponors today, and said he was returning to USAC
Great news!
Not easy to swallow your pride... hope he kicks ass!
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, dirt330, i love dirt track racing, oppweld, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #6 2/4/19 8:29 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Great news!
Not easy to swallow your pride... hope he kicks ass!
Swallow his PRIDE? Hell. I think he was right with his rant, Jim. He has skin in the game every time he goes out there. Yes, I hope the guy kicks.

He is just succumbing to management's demands and policies. Happens every day in America.

If you are working, that is.
15 Likes: 7horse, Chief Wahoo, dkdorkboy, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, NMrace48, oppweld, Quantrill, ScottShot, SOROKACH35FAN, streetglider, the visitor, tirespinner, tmac39, Tony74
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 2/4/19 9:03 PM

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, dshort36, mc/rider, PJ Wright
revjimk (Offline)
  #8 2/5/19 2:52 AM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
Swallow his PRIDE? Hell. I think he was right with his rant, Jim. He has skin in the game every time he goes out there. Yes, I hope the guy kicks.

He is just succumbing to management's demands and policies. Happens every day in America.

If you are working, that is.
We pretty much agree. I personally would have a hard time coming back to a job that treated me like USAC treated Ballou (which is why i never saved any $$$?)
I don't have an opinion on what he actually said, but thought he should have a right to say it without getting suspended
6 Likes: 7horse, Chief Wahoo, jim goerge, NMrace48, ossuks, tirespinner
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #9 2/5/19 3:17 AM
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #10 2/5/19 8:32 AM
Originally Posted by charles nungester:
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner