IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt330 (Offline)
  #21 7/4/17 4:59 PM
Originally Posted by Greatful Ted:
Coming up from Clearwater Fl. for
the last 4 nights
Welcome to Indiana Open Wheel ,your first post. You will meet many great fans and love the racing.
7 Likes: jim goerge, Kydehart, racegal, Stevensville Mike, superstock30, tirespinner, Wingman
Greatful Ted (Offline)
  #22 7/4/17 8:11 PM
5th year attending, always a great time.........
6 Likes: jim goerge, Kydehart, racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, Wingman
bojo20 (Offline)
  #23 7/4/17 10:27 PM
Have driven in from Arizona the last 17 years for entire sprint week But will have to miss this year because of back problems Will really miss it.
4 Likes: erich45, jim goerge, racegal, Stevensville Mike
Duane Hancock (Offline)
  #24 7/4/17 10:50 PM
I plan Gas City and The Burg
6 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Kydehart, racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, Wingman
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #25 7/4/17 11:55 PM
On twitter USAC had a link to a wonderful recap of last year's ISW. 45 minutes of a nice setup for this year's version. Check it out if you can, you won't be disappointed
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Kydehart, racegal, Stevensville Mike, timmanis2000, tirespinner
racegal (Offline)
  #26 7/5/17 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by bojo20:
Have driven in from Arizona the last 17 years for entire sprint week But will have to miss this year because of back problems Will really miss it.
Dang! I'm sorry! Get well soon!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: jim goerge, Stevensville Mike
revjimk (Offline)
  #27 7/5/17 3:59 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Im from Mason Ohio, Burg is 45 miles. Rest are 137 miles or further.
Plan on hitting Burg, THAT and Putnamville.

Before declaring a winner, Steven Cording and wife will be here from England. Im also sure we have a couple Aussie and Kiwi's that come
But I bet they're not driving!
3 Likes: jim goerge, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #28 7/5/17 7:26 AM
I have seen every race track on the ISW trail during the sprintweek! Loads and Loads of fun. I'm afraid this year I may miss them all for the first time in a few years. But I'm hoping to get to at least one like Kokomo or The burg we will see. Week two I will be at the Kings Royal not really for the racing but for the friendship and the making of new friends and the Party!

#29 7/5/17 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by bojo20:
Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. Last year I had to miss almost the whole racing season cuz I tried to come back way to early from my cancer surgery and it almost killed me. Rest up so you"re ready for next year
9 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, Kydehart, Obie, PIT CART, smith19, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #30 7/5/17 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
Should make the first two at Gas City & Kokomo. Coming from...... well...... Stevensville. Kind of goes w/o saying.

Oh, yeah...... Michigan.

Looking forward to it.
Same nights, same state.

Sturgis, Michigan
3 Likes: Kydehart, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner