IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Buyers, callers, scammers, Fibbers
4/26/13, 10:40 AM   #1
Buyers, callers, scammers, Fibbers
RayPro33

I have had a few difficult people to deal with lately. I am posting this to cooperate with other buyers/sellers who use this forum with good intentions. Plenty of room for all to conduct business in cooperation with others. To save ourselves some problems, lets expose and identify the difficult people. If you have someone constantly calling/texting delivering empty promises, please call, text or email me and I will confirm if I have had a bad experience.

Thanks, and Good Luck to all

Davey Ray
563-650-9564
RayDrifter@aol.com

4/30/13, 3:55 AM   #2
Re: Buyers, callers, scammers, Fibbers
jdull99

Had a couple "deals" this winter where they wanted the product shipped 1st...at least one involved an "out of the country" type situation...no thanks...lol. As far as I know, even on ebay, payment is required before item delivery...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

5/2/13, 2:24 AM   #3
dobsy

Haha Jason Dull... what a crack up.. You make it sound such a big deal.

Yeah i live in New Zealand.. All i wanted was 1 used non adjustable shock sent to my engine builders in Indiana. As im in credit with him as all my u.s transactions go through him so far about 40-50k U.S Money. Is one $65 used shock to much to risk when i gave you the details of all the guys i buy from. Jake swanson, thomas briggs, Brad kuhn, Fibrestar industries, Keizer wheels, Spike chassis, C.J Sarna, Jeff Bell... and many more.

The international transfers fees cost more than the shock ..thats why i send my money to my engine builders and then he just pays for items when they arrive or before they are sent if we are talking thousands of dollars.

Cheers for making me smile though ..love your work. Paypay is not a recommended way to transfer money here in nz.

5/2/13, 3:12 PM   #4
John P Huss

Davey- Sorry to hear that.
Best Regards,
John

5/3/13, 12:58 AM   #5
jdull99

Like I said, $65 was giving it away anyway...wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it. You have to admit, the most common "deal" involves transferring money/overseas situations. If I hadn't received that type of email request 56 times, I would have been more open...sorry...I do not believe that was what you were trying to do; I just didn't want to have things get crazy. (I'm still accepting advance payment for said shock...lol).

5/3/13, 2:18 AM   #6
dobsy

Lol...no probs Jason

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Buyers, callers, scammers, Fibbers