IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > For those that are Interested - Logan Seavey News
2/28/24, 2:06 PM   #1
For those that are Interested - Logan Seavey News
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

For those that are Interested - Logan Seavey News

Spoon River Speedway - Lewiston, Illinois

BREAKING NEWS!! USAC National Champion and Chili Bowl Champion Logan Seavey will make his Late Model debut at Spoon River Speedway on May 8 for the kick off to the CASTROL FLORacing Night in America Series! Welcome to the High Banks!!

VG PERFORMANCE PARTNERS WITH LOGAN SEAVEY, CHRIS BRAGG RACING FOR SELECT DIRT LATE MODEL RACES

BATESVILLE, Ark. (Feb. 28) — VG Performance is proud to announce a partnership with Logan Seavey and Chris Bragg Racing, a venture that’ll equip Seavey to run three upcoming Dirt Late Model events and potentially more races in the discipline down the road.

Seavey, who has an extensive open-wheel background and most recently won his second straight Chili Bowl Nationals in January, will be making his Dirt Late Model debut in a No. 51 Longhorn Chassis owned by Bragg on May 8 at Spoon River Speedway in Lewistown, Ill., as part of Castrol FloRacing Night in America.

Additional races on May 9 at Lincoln (Ill.) Raceway and May 12 at Brownstown (Ind.) Speedway — both also with the Castrol FloRacing Series — are on Seavey’s initial Dirt Late Model schedule.

Professionally operating under the VG Performance brand as a consultant, Vinny Guliani is honored to provide engineering support to get Seavey up to speed. Braggs’ son, Tyler, will serve as crew chief.

Seavey’s first on-track action in the Longhorn and Bilstein-powered No. 51 will come during an April 2-3 test session at Rocket Raceway Park in Petty, Texas, a high-banked 3/8-mile oval nearby Braggs’ race shop in Springtown.

“We’re going to give him every possible opportunity to succeed,” Guliani added. “We’ll present to the racetrack the absolute fastest car we can build. We have the full support of the factories – Longhorn and Bilstein.”

Guliani has decades of experience in the Dirt Late Model industry having worked with drivers Jonathan Davenport, Brandon Overton and more. This year, Guliani has had a hand in four total victories consulting for Devin Moran and Cade Dillard. Garrett Alberson, another VG Performance client, is also off to a formidable start on the Lucas Oil Series.

“We’ve started the year off well and my business is growing,” Guliani said. “We have a couple other projects that are exciting for the future. I’m just taking it one day at a time and doing this thing the best I can for my customers.

“I have high expectations because I know (Seavey’s) talent. On the other hand, we’re going to have fun and try something different that he’s never done before. He’s a talented race car driver. … It’s exciting.”
Last edited by nathans1012; 2/28/24 at 2:28 PM.

2/28/24, 2:39 PM   #2
flagboy55

I saw that and I think it’s awesome. Logan will be busy this year and he should be able to make a nice amount of money. When he won all 3 USAC divisions at the 4 Crowns, you couldn’t help but draw a comparison to the last guy that did that. That guy’s done pretty well in Late Models

2/29/24, 10:08 PM   #3
nitrofunny

Hell there was a picture of him on his Instagram feed of him sitting in an A/Fuel dragster too!

3 members like this post: flagboy55, Hubie48, PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > For those that are Interested - Logan Seavey News