IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Still searching for a job
8/15/17, 10:51 AM   #11
Re: Still searching for a job
Unlucky#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtracr View Post
I have been Regional Parts Manager for Cummins Engine Co., Territory Manager for Kubota Engine Dist., Parts and Service Manager for a Ford Dealer, Account Manager for Lucas Oil, Technical Trainer for Navistar Truck, General manager for local body shop, Division manager for Cat Dealer's Ford Div.. Just think of the ways I can help you grow your business and make you more money, Contact me and lets talk.
Drtracr@aol.com
Jimmy Martin
205-790-8218
Cummins has 148 jobs currently available in Indiana, certainly you'd be able to find something that fits what you're looking for.
http://careers.cummins.com/

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/15/17, 2:53 PM   #12
drtracr

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 10

I can't uproot my family and come to Indiana to hope for a job, has to be real. I can't go back to Cummins, was forced to sign a will not seek employment in order to get severance package. At the time it seemed like the right thing to do. My wife's family is in Indiana and we want to get closer. I have helped many people win races, tractor pulls and things like that and was hoping one of them would step up and just open a door and at least suggest something viable. These people know who I am referring to. Thanks for any tips.

8/15/17, 3:08 PM   #13
djbamber

Have you considered Linkedin?

8/15/17, 3:09 PM   #14
drtracr

Yes, look at it everyday

8/15/17, 10:33 PM   #15
ModernDayDrifter

Race Count This Year: 47
Race Count Last Year: 37

I have noticed the multiple job postings and have absolutely no problem with it. Alot like the ASCS posts situation, if it is not a topic I am interested in I skip over it. In the time it takes some of you to whine and b!tch about things on here I have already read the few topics I want to read and have moved on.. it isn't that hard.

I wish the guy well. Hopefully one day someone will come across his posts and offer him something. I wish I was in a position to do so.

Be happy he is trying, where I come from you have guys slingin dope on EVERY corner, and the women have many children and brag about living off the government. It could be alot worse than posting for a potential job on a message board.

4 members like this post: Bdarland, davidm, OnTheHammer, progressive22
8/15/17, 10:47 PM   #16
ktsr

From Pinson Alabama?

8/16/17, 2:12 PM   #17
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtracr View Post
I can't uproot my family and come to Indiana to hope for a job, has to be real. I can't go back to Cummins, was forced to sign a will not seek employment in order to get severance package. At the time it seemed like the right thing to do. My wife's family is in Indiana and we want to get closer. I have helped many people win races, tractor pulls and things like that and was hoping one of them would step up and just open a door and at least suggest something viable. These people know who I am referring to. Thanks for any tips.
No need to uproot your family until you have something solid. Just come by yourself & look in person for a couple of weeks

1 member likes this post: OnTheHammer
8/16/17, 4:28 PM   #18
drtracr

KTSR, yes I used to live in Pinson, but not in the last 20 years

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Still searching for a job