IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TommyBahama (Offline)
  #1 7/8/11 7:22 PM
Not to complain, I appreciate sprint week, but 4 classes of cars on your marquee night? Come on. 46 sprints, jammed grandstands, no place to park and we have four classes of cars. Oh by the way, the track could use a little work instead of micro heats or whatever they are. I know, I know, I should just be happy to be here.
Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: rclaridge, rdzsprint, Sprints!
rachasin (Offline)
  #2 7/8/11 8:01 PM
MORE BEER AND HOTDOGS
Posted via Mobile Device
mikeham73 (Offline)
  #3 7/8/11 8:07 PM
Originally Posted by TommyBahama:
Not to complain, I appreciate sprint week, but 4 classes of cars on your marquee night? Come on. 46 sprints, jammed grandstands, no place to park and we have four classes of cars. Oh by the way, the track could use a little work instead of micro heats or whatever they are. I know, I know, I should just be happy to be here.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's a few too many classes if you ask me. Should've just ran Sprints and UMP Modifieds. I'm sure the Thundercar guys are loving it. They've probably never seen a crowd like that.
dkdorkboy (Online)
  #4 7/8/11 8:24 PM
Big back gate. Big front gate
.big $$$$$.this one race mite keep the track afloat all year.drink another beer. And be Happy your at a racetrack.
Posted via Mobile Device
14 Likes: 64chevy, apexonephoto, BrentTFunk, Cel Cripe, Dannypollock24, dusty tracks, fish, I Miss Manzy, IndyBound, mowerman, Mud Packer, racerfanx2, SHORTBUS, team3521
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #5 7/8/11 8:40 PM
***** ***** ***** i bet they wont have 10 cars in each support class, usac likes to mess around
Posted via Mobile Device
deannalynn
  #6 7/8/11 9:58 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
***** ***** ***** ....usac likes to mess around
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey! That's MY job! Is there a new ***** squad captain? Nobody told ME! ***?
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, K9Racer
dirtracerrob (Offline)
  #7 7/8/11 10:27 PM
can anyone give me an update on the bombers at bloomington?
Rogue-9 (Offline)
  #8 7/9/11 2:06 AM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
***** ***** ***** i bet they wont have 10 cars in each support class, usac likes to mess around
Posted via Mobile Device
There were over 30 modifieds- 4 heats, 3 heats of thundercars and 11 midgets.
Sickfan (Offline)
  #9 7/9/11 2:24 AM
Are you kidding me? If you are a track owner running a BUSINESS, who wouldn't take advantage of taking in some extra money and putting on MORE good races. Its obvious you didn't probably stay for the mod race which was pretty dicey. Man seems like more people on this board need to take their midol with them to the track. The only thing I could say is that they did have concession issues, but then again..the crowd was awesome!
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, racerfanx2
Dannypollock24 (Offline)
  #10 7/9/11 3:17 AM
Originally Posted by Sickfan:
Are you kidding me? If you are a track owner running a BUSINESS, who wouldn't take advantage of taking in some extra money and putting on MORE good races. Its obvious you didn't probably stay for the mod race which was pretty dicey. Man seems like more people on this board need to take their midol with them to the track. The only thing I could say is that they did have concession issues, but then again..the crowd was awesome!
Exactly! Plus these support class racers only get the chance to be seen by more fans rarely also! Think about them just because they don't race Sprints Don't mean they don't deserve some extra exposure Too!

Danny 24
6 Likes: Downey44, McInturff Racing, oldfan49, racerfanx2, Sickfan