IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is bloomington still on?
7/6/13, 12:32 AM   #21
Re: Is bloomington still on?
3Cfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5JMOFFATTFAN! View Post
I thought the racing incident was just hard racing ... Unless I missed something the went in one 2 wide and Brady bounced over the cushion then Brady smoked shuman in tail under caution then proceeded to try to cut his tire down

Posted via Mobile Device
I would agree except to add the word WAS between Brady and bounced. Which of course changes the statement alot. LOL Whether it was a dirty move on Shu's part or not, it was entertaining to say the least.

On another note, how fast has Kyle Cummins been this year? He sure has been a threat every week!! Great job 3C team !! See you at Paragon.

7/6/13, 9:20 AM   #22
dshort36

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie42 View Post
The actions of Brady Short tonight should not be tallerated hitting another car the way he did under a caution. There's way to many drivers getting hurt in this sport to have a grown man have his daddy tell him to act in the unprofessional way he did he's a grown man make your own decisions. Instead he rather listen to daddy and try to hurt another driver and possibly himself and tearing up equipment and costing the owners money. Brady Short all I have to say is shame on you for acting the way you did tonight and also shame on your dad for telling you to do. From what was heard in the pits tonight not to many people like your actions either.

Posted via Mobile Device
let me tell u somethng herbie.. for 3 weeks now shuman has told several people that he was going to put brady on his top.. 2 weeks ago his car owner got with us and told us this and wanted to bring shuman to talk to keep all of us from getting equipment torn up.. brady said of course lets talk .. and shuman never came... with all of the fatalities in racing this is not something a father or anyone needs to hear and wait to see what happens.. well last night shuman tried to make it happen.. as far as im concerned shuman deserves whatever comes his way and racing will be better off without him..its called karma.. so u should get all the facts before u comment...

3 members like this post: B-square, Darlin, hoosier
7/6/13, 9:21 AM   #23
Eatin Dirt

From where I was sitting the deal between Shuman and Brady just looked like hard racing, however in those situations a persons emotions take over and they do things in the spur of the moment. However it was entertaining for the crowd, kinda like the Pro Wrestler coming out and telling you what he was going to do to the other guy next week. Hubie42 I don't know how you know his dad told him to go out and hit Shuman, but if that is the case I am more disappointed in Brady than I was last night watching it take place.

7/6/13, 9:26 AM   #24
Tim Watson

How was the track?

7/6/13, 9:43 AM   #25
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

I must be delusional.

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, DRC, lilrim, MEAT
7/6/13, 9:46 AM   #26
cshuman

Don't you dare put words in my mouth Don! Your crew can run their mouth and start stuff on social media all they want and i really dont care, but The ONLY threats about turning someone over came directly from your mouth. If your son wants to talk and get a little clarification on exactly where we stand, driver to driver, I'll answer the phone.. But I refuse to do any of it on social media and especially with you. 317-809-9657

Posted via Mobile Device

7/6/13, 9:55 AM   #27
herbie42

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 45

Is that right I do believe your wrong once again I'm pretty sure Casey talked to the owner on the phone after the putnamville incident but I'm sure in your eyes the putnamville incident was ok with you to right. And the next time you want to run your mouth to me in the pits please please do it like a man and you'll find out what this fat boy is all about. Maybe if you want to drive a car you should buy one instead of living your life through your son.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/6/13, 10:05 AM   #28
410racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIDA.com View Post

I must be delusional.
That's the way i go through life. Seems to work good for me..LOL

1 member likes this post:
7/6/13, 10:22 AM   #29
herbie42

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 45

Eatin dirt I sat in the pit stands and watched him tell him to along with everybody else in the stands.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: BlANDJR
7/6/13, 11:06 AM   #30
Rpracing1

Luv readin this Saturday morning Funny Paper!

Am I the only one who still lives in the era of meet me down the street behind the gas station at 11 and we will settle this once and for all. Believe me when I say that when it is settled this way who ever loses realizes their loss and it is finished unless they want round two. This pu##y azz he said she said on the internet is bull s^$t.
Last edited by Rpracing1; 7/6/13 at 12:09 PM. Reason: fed up

6 members like this post: dirt330, jim goerge, Morgan7m, ronmil, Sprintracing59
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is bloomington still on?