IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #1 9/29/13 10:01 AM
After looking through the members list & not seeing some of the homies on there I'll take it they are headed towards Waynesfield. Quinn, Funk, Etc. I do see Tommy Bahama, DKDorkboy, Double Checkered (Discount) & of course myself but we aren't very far from the field. Motor on Waynesfield !!!
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #2 9/29/13 10:32 AM
I got home from Little Belleville at 4 am and I have to sleep sometime. I went to Benton Mo. on Friday night for a new track,so I have driven about as much as I want to drive for one weekend.
  #3 9/29/13 10:49 AM
Thats probably about what time I would have gotten home from Montpelier last night if I would have stayed. They brought out 4 Mini wedges & 1 dwarf car & had 2 cautions before they even got a lap in. I left & they had 2 features to go. Montpelier needs to get another full size sprint show there like when they had GLOSS. Got home about 15 till 1.
double checkered (Offline)
  #4 9/29/13 11:06 AM
I'm curious. Why I have (discount) next to my name?
richie (Offline)
  #5 9/29/13 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by double checkered:
State Farm Insurance Discount Double Check
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #6 9/29/13 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Montpelier needs to get another full size sprint show there like when they had GLOSS. Got home about 15 till 1.
Agree with that, and at least 1 or 2 late model shows. They will probably get at least 1 USAC national midget show next year. I just hope they don't follow the example of some other tracks and neglect any class that isn't midgets or sprints.
  #7 9/29/13 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by richie:
State Farm Insurance Discount Double Check
That's simply hilarious. I'll be sure to do the "Aaron Rodger's Touchdown Dance" tonight.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #8 9/29/13 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by double checkered:
Probably hoping to walk in at the same time as you,and get an employee discount!
  #9 9/29/13 11:24 AM
Anyone that mentions my name at the ticket window usually gets charged more. I think I'm due to bring a friend to work. Maybe ill grab a lucky fan on my way in tonight. See you all there.

Jeremy "The Discount Double Checkered" Vogel. ...........it does have a nice ring to it.
  #10 9/29/13 11:39 AM
Hell yeah, I've got 5 mini flags that I'll bring, Set behind the flagstand & TRY to mimic The newly named DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECKERED flagman.