IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Napcar works
11/3/15, 8:45 PM   #21
flatout

2 race suspension, seems appropriate .....nascar could have really sent a message and sat him rest of the year

11/3/15, 8:57 PM   #22
racer-x

I'm sure they won't sell one more ticket after the suspension. But after hearing the approval of the crowd after little Joey got wrecked I bet it will be just one more nail in the coffin of nascar

11/4/15, 8:16 AM   #23
Re: Napcar works
ThePurple73

I remember some periods when sprint car racing was popular on TV and that was ESPN's Thursday Night Thunder, plus special events they covered. The other was TNN covered some sprint car racing for a while.
ABC wide world of sports used to cover USAC events at times like the Tony Hulman Classic and DuQuoin.

I guess I am like Ronmil, a race is a race. They are all good.

I remember when I was a young kid and would see a 32 ford coupe jalopy with a number painted on the side on an open trailer going down the road in front of our house to the local race track. Nothing was more exciting.
Last edited by ThePurple73; 11/4/15 at 8:18 AM.

4 members like this post: FALCONEDDIE, interpreter66, racer-x, ronmil
11/4/15, 11:39 AM   #24
Gregg

For what it is worth, my $.02.

I love my short track racing. One of the few things Facebook is good for is it gives you a steady diet of the old Kurtis-Kraft midgets and Dreyer Sprint cars all the way up to the modern cars. I love it. On other websites they say I’m behind the times because they think the cars a low tech but I would like to see their ultra high tech equipment pull a wheelie off of turn 4 at gas city while they are going for the win on the last lap.

Indy Cars, their problems are many and I won’t go into that except for a couple of points. Their best race in 2015 is at a track that instead of promoting the heck out of the 2016 event they drop the race completely off the schedule. I don’t get it. Their 2016 schedule; one more street race in Boston (which is already in a little trouble right now coming to fruition) and just 5 ovals for the year. I’ll withhold comment on that.

NASCAR. I haven’t watched a Cup race since August. They are a victim of my hectic schedule right now plus they sometimes go up against a Red hot Cincinnati Bengals on Sundays. My only gripe, drop the chase. As for the drivers; there isn’t wrong with any of them that a couple of minutes behind the trailer of post-race “attitude adjustment” couldn’t cure.

F1: Only watched two races all year and I did enjoy them. I even enjoyed them on a street circuit (Monaco). If you are going to watch rear engine formula cars on a road course, go with them. They are the best in the business.

It’s all good but it seems some are ‘gooder’ than others.
Last edited by Gregg; 11/4/15 at 11:42 AM.

3 members like this post: davidm, interpreter66, ronmil
11/4/15, 3:08 PM   #25
DAD

Enjoy

Red neck racing at it's best.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/race...t-there-110315

Honest Dad himself

PS Keeps em coming back for more. One of the best scripted races complete with dialog I have ever witnessed. That is why them guys make the big bucks. Real Pro's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every one.
Last edited by DAD; 11/4/15 at 3:13 PM.

1 member likes this post: fish
11/6/15, 10:46 PM   #26
terrehautian

My favorite part of that series, sleep aid.

2 members like this post: erich45, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Napcar works