IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > An Amazing Night At Haubstadt
6/1/10, 9:32 PM   #11
Re: An Amazing Night At Haubstadt
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Clayton it was nice to me you (again). I think we may have met before. Tom and his staff simply rock!

6/1/10, 11:50 PM   #12
ClaytonYeley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
Clayton it was nice to me you (again). I think we may have met before. Tom and his staff simply rock!
It was great to see you and wildman92. Sorry I didn't get to see you for long. Between all the crazy rain and long day at Indy I was exhausted.

6/2/10, 12:03 AM   #13
Rpracing1

Hey Sprint63122 , it was nice chatting w/ you during the rain delay. I think that this was you?? Wasn't it?

6/2/10, 12:44 AM   #14
Sprint63122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Hey Sprint63122 , it was nice chatting w/ you during the rain delay. I think that this was you?? Wasn't it?
Yes it was me, glad to meet you saturday night during the monsoon delay and being able to watch the Legend of Tri-State Speedway add another great chapter to there racing history.Looking forward to this weekends trip for the 4,000 to win, hope to see you there.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > An Amazing Night At Haubstadt