IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Todd Kimmel (Offline)
  #1 8/30/09 10:43 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to the new EMTs and fire crew at LPS. They waisted no time taking to me to indy to get checked out. Thank God I only have a concussion. My head hit the dirt so it could have been much worse.

Once again thank you to everyone at LPS and thank yo to Mr. Spiker for getting a wrecker service, EMT, and fire crew that are truly professionals in their fields.

Todd Kimmel
Todd Kimmel Racing
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, safetyworker
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #2 8/30/09 11:10 AM
Im Glad you are ok.
GOFOBROKE
  #3 8/30/09 11:17 AM
Great to hear you are ok Todd....You took a ride for sure....

Originally Posted by Todd Kimmel:
Just wanted to say thank you to the new EMTs and fire crew at LPS. They waisted no time taking to me to indy to get checked out. Thank God I only have a concussion. My head hit the dirt so it could have been much worse.

Once again thank you to everyone at LPS and thank yo to Mr. Spiker for getting a wrecker service, EMT, and fire crew that are truly professionals in their fields.

Todd Kimmel
Todd Kimmel Racing
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #4 8/30/09 12:17 PM
Thanks for letting us know how you are. Glad that LPS has good personnel. I find posts like this from drivers much more informative than ones from fans like me. Thanks again and hope you are 100% OK soon. Look forward to seeing you back on the track.

Frank Daigh
Redwood17257 (Offline)
  #5 8/30/09 3:30 PM
Glad to hear your okay Todd, hope to see you back soon!

Carey
hoosier (Offline)
  #6 8/30/09 4:43 PM
We all know you have a hard head! Such good news that your ok! :2: Now get to work on gettin that racecar back together.
Crystal Pottorff