IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Gregg (Offline)
  #11 10/1/16 3:05 PM
The sun has been in an out much of the afternoon. Besides Dave Rudisell is not about to let it rain on his birthday.

I gave our one dog her meds, now it's time to hit the 'burg.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racegal
smith19 (Offline)
  #12 10/1/16 3:09 PM
hey Gregg will you say hi to me when I get there...

CHRIS SMITH
FishBurger (Offline)
  #13 10/1/16 5:58 PM
Chris. GREGG is either taking pics in the infield or posting results on IOW. He has no time for petty conversation. ;-)
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, Justigit
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 10/1/16 11:37 PM
Hope everyone had a great time! Glad they got it all in Fifteen minutes after the Mod Features were over, some light showers moved in. Probably wouldn't have been enough to call it but it did rain a bit after.

Luckyone, Glad to meet ya if only for a short time. Seen the shortbus and wife, MC/Rider, MTek56. Waived to Jerry Shaw and a host of others.

Had three running for the lead under a blanket for about seven or eight laps, Then Hodges owned the place and picked up his first USAC win. Congrats Josh!

Charles Nungester
8 Likes: Al Pierce, BrentTFunk, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Justigit, mc/rider, WinglessLovers
BrentTFunk (Online)
  #15 10/2/16 12:17 AM
I thought the Hodges, Darland, and Windom was really good. Hodges ran real good. Got into real good rain at I 74 at the Lawrenceburg exit. In my car by 9:15. Good job by teams, the Burg, and USAC for running a quick show.
13 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Justigit, K9Racer, mc/rider, PIT CART, racegal, RynoK1999, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
revjimk (Offline)
  #16 10/2/16 4:48 AM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
I thought the Hodges, Darland, and Windom was really good. Hodges ran real good. Got into real good rain not. In my car by 9:15. Good job by teams, the Burg, and USAC for running a quick show.
Glad you had fun, wish I could be 2 places at once. You were right about POWRi at Belleville... excellent! thanks....
Hope see ya again next summer!
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, jim goerge
BrentTFunk (Online)
  #17 10/2/16 8:15 AM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Glad you had fun, wish I could be 2 places at once. You were right about POWRi at Belleville... excellent! thanks....
Hope see ya again next summer!
Safe travels. Too bad you can't stick around for the Gold Crown next week. It is one of my favorites. There is always next year.
Gregg (Offline)
  #18 10/2/16 8:49 PM
Originally Posted by smith19:
hey Gregg will you say hi to me when I get there...
Didn't see you Chris so I figured you and the VARC guys were swapping Maude Smith stories.

I didn't do updates obviously . It was a combination of a USAC/Rudisell show that kept moving all night, a pack section A full of luminaries that had my ADHD running on overdrive and the realization that doing updates near as good as pushingthecushion and Jen Morgan is going to take a lot more work.
3 Likes: FishBurger, jim goerge, wildman92