IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who will be driving these cars
7/26/16, 7:58 PM   #31
Tumey's 55

I find it interesting that the thread started with "if they want young talent". After that it has been a succession of suggestions on who that should be. What if the owners want experience. I suspect each owner will select the best driver available who gives them a shot at wins while protecting their equipment. I believe these owners are at a few races and probably have a good idea of the talent out there without direction from us keyboarders.

7/26/16, 10:24 PM   #32
Re: Who will be driving these cars
Kinser11

I heard from a good friend that, TBA would be in the 66 car.

5 members like this post: davidm, Dgentry51, dirtnonwingfan, PIT CART, ronmil
7/27/16, 9:00 AM   #33
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyCbus View Post
I'm sure Brandon Mattox, JJ Hughes, AJ Hopkins, Dakota Jackson, Josh Hodges, Kyle Robbins would all do a good job for those teams if they got a shot at it! They do a good job with there own low budget stuff! Who ever they put in those cars both have one sweet rides! Good Luck to both of these really good teams the rest of the season!
Now I like that one, Kyle Robbins has been out there doing it on his own with his dad for as long as I can remember.

2 members like this post: DirtHawk92, PIT CART
7/27/16, 1:51 PM   #34
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinser11 View Post
I heard from a good friend that, TBA would be in the 66 car.
TBA always seems to wind up in a good ride!

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/27/16, 1:55 PM   #35
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
TBA always seems to wind up in a good ride!
Early front runner for almost every open seat.

2 members like this post: ronmil, tirespinner
7/27/16, 2:39 PM   #36
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumey's 55 View Post
I believe these owners are at a few races and probably have a good idea of the talent out there without direction from us keyboarders.
C'mon now; if there's one thing we're experts on it's driving talent. That and track prep, promotion, scheduling, tire rules.....
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

7/28/16, 7:34 AM   #37
flagboy55

I find it interesting that on this message board that it seems people regularly come on here and act as if we are not entitled to an opinion. We are all entitled to whatever opinion criticism or cracked pot idea we feel we want to share to start or continue conversation. Otherwise there is no need for Indiana Open Wheel.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
7/28/16, 7:40 AM   #38
streetglider

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I find it interesting that on this message board that it seems people regularly come on here and act as if we are not entitled to an opinion. We are all entitled to whatever opinion criticism or cracked pot idea we feel we want to share to start or continue conversation. Otherwise there is no need for Indiana Open Wheel.
Now that is rich flagboy ! Are you not the same guy that blasted me & said I was bitter for voicing my opinion ?

7/28/16, 8:54 AM   #39
leftturnonly

Race Count This Year: 15
Race Count Last Year: 12

Talent is talent whether in your own stuff or someone eleses After being around racing for 60+ years Baysten is talent.

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
7/28/16, 9:45 AM   #40
flagboy55

Street glider, I suggest you re-read my post. I simply explained my stance and used Jeff Gordon as an example. Never did I say you were wrong on not entitled to your opinion. If suggesting that you sounded bitter is blasting you then I stand guilty as charged

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who will be driving these cars