IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WHo will be watching tonight? Chili Bowl
1/13/08, 10:11 AM   #41
Re: WHo will be watching tonight? Chili Bowl
Augie

Tim
I should have just came over there! The snomobile races where great, but my head seams to have jungle war drums playing in it now. Wait, it would have that if I came over by your place as well.

1/13/08, 10:48 AM   #42
Re: WHo will be watching tonight? Chili Bowl
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
Tim
I should have just came over there! The snomobile races where great, but my head seams to have jungle war drums playing in it now. Wait, it would have that if I came over by your place as well.
Augie, is that Mickey Dee thumping those drums in your head? :emote20: If you came over you would have a clear head this morning. I only had 8 BEER's and i'm sure you had much more than that at the fairgrounds. We did have the cooler right on the floor in the family room to avoid trips to the fridge. :kookoo2:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WHo will be watching tonight? Chili Bowl