IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keith Kunz drivers at different tracks next weekend
7/8/18, 2:04 PM   #1
Keith Kunz drivers at different tracks next weekend
Jonr

Keith posted his drivers schedule for the next week on twitter and I found it very interesting. While almost all of his drivers were doing the midweek shows and the Sunday show. They were split on the Friday and Saturday show.

Logan Seavey, Sam Johnson, Spencer Bayston, and Carrick Taylor will be running the USAC show at Fairbury, Ne.

Ryan Robertson, Tucker Klausmeyer, and Holly Shelton will be running the POWRi show at Grain Valley, Mo.

There are a couple of other drivers doing one-offs including Christopher Bell.

Has this happened before? I thought that Keith always had all of his teams run the USAC shows?

Thanks
Jon R

7/8/18, 4:08 PM   #2
Kydehart

I don't know for sure, but to me it looks like Keith might be trying to win both the Powri and the Usac championships. Bayston and Seavey are the only 2 in serious title contention in usac, while Robinson and Klaasmeyer are 1-2 in Powri points.

4 members like this post: dirtfan98, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider
7/8/18, 8:33 PM   #3
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydehart View Post
I don't know for sure, but to me it looks like Keith might be trying to win both the Powri and the Usac championships. Bayston and Seavey are the only 2 in serious title contention in usac, while Robinson and Klaasmeyer are 1-2 in Powri points.
I'm sure it's all about the Points.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Kydehart, racenut69
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keith Kunz drivers at different tracks next weekend