IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
john3g
  #11 5/5/13 7:23 PM
Thank you.. Ill try to catch the feature..

Posted via Mobile Device
K-Dawg30 (Offline)
  #12 5/5/13 7:25 PM
When mine got choppy while watching Jacksonville last weekend I downloaded Google Chrome browser and used it and it fixed it.
xcelerated1 (Offline)
  #13 5/5/13 7:34 PM
Originally Posted by john3g:
Is this IPAD friendly?

Posted via Mobile Device
Yes it is! In fact it (along with iPhone) is the best quality!
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #14 5/5/13 7:38 PM
Chuck Testa commercial is funny!

Posted via Mobile Device

xcelerated1 (Offline)
  #15 5/5/13 7:48 PM
Tonight has proved the power of the internet and how you can get viewers in short time with no pre-promotion and no risk to promoters. Many good things will come of this. YOU GUYS ROCK! #mysteryrace
4 Likes: Bill Gardner, koolaid89, mtek56, rachasin
BrentTFunk (Online)
  #16 5/6/13 7:41 PM
Originally Posted by xcelerated1:
Tonight has proved the power of the internet and how you can get viewers in short time with no pre-promotion and no risk to promoters. Many good things will come of this. YOU GUYS ROCK! #mysteryrace
No risk to promoters? There wasn't 400 people in the stands. I like video the Jackslash method. Available the next day, so the people who paid to see it live get to see it too.
2 Likes: BrandonT30, Charles Nungester
Speedracer (Offline)
  #17 5/6/13 7:59 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
No risk to promoters? There wasn't 400 people in the stands. I like video the Jackslash method. Available the next day, so the people who paid to see it live get to see it too.
Maybe they shouldn't have charged $20 general admission for a KISS race when most tracks only charge $15.

Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #18 5/6/13 8:01 PM
the track made some money from the broadcast

Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #19 5/6/13 8:01 PM
The no risk to promoters comes from no one knowing the race would be on Xsan before heat races.

The track made money from those of us who purchased the PPV.

For me personally... Without Xsan. The track wouldn't have made a dime from me.

When I look at my demographics for IOW There sure is alot of people following non wing sprints outside of indiana. Might as well try and pull some $$$ from them.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 Likes: fish, Jerry Shaw
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #20 5/6/13 8:06 PM
Originally Posted by Speedracer:
Maybe they shouldn't have charged $20 general admission for a KISS race when most tracks only charge $15.

Posted via Mobile Device
That's what all the KISS races cost, this year. Too bad they didn't raise the $2500 to win/$250 to start that they've been at for ever, to go along with the admission hike.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill